Page 32

Y/n: "The Witches' Forest? No can't say I've ever heard of it."

Melony: "Hmm. Considering you're a commoner from Silent Mog, I understand that much."

Inside of the Back of Melony's Artifake Shop, Y/n and Melony, were seen sitting around a table talking to eachother, when Rotum came in carrying a plate of tea, quickly handing cups to Y/n, Melony and then to a third seat before he sat down there. Y/n sniffed his tea in confusion, before he stuck the tip of his tongue inside of the liquid... quickly hurting himself in the process. Meanwhile, Melony took a moment to think before she began suddenly, Rotum began explaining.

Rotum: "The Forest of Witches is where Melony used to live and where she found me. But that's not all..."

Rotum said, knowing he shouldn't bring this up as it would put Y/n in a lot of danger... but Melony spoke up for him.

Melony: "The Queen of Witches... She has a Magic, one that can completely cure any injury... and it can even destroy Hex's. If anything in this world is strong enough to help you... it's her Magic."

♧Pitch Black Clover♧Page 32

Page 32

Y/n: "Seriously! Well! Let's go there already!"

Rotum: "It's not that easy!"

Y/n: "Eh? How so?"

Melony: "The Forest of Witches is an independent Kingdom. It lies East of the Clover Kingdom and sits on the border if the Diamond Kingdom. And the place is populated entirely by Skilled Female Mages skilled in Spirit Magic, Hex Magic, Curse Magic, Magic Potions, Magic Items, etc."

Rotum: "In short, it is a Forest, Filled with Witches."

Y/n: "Hmm... I guess Finral will really wanna go then. Ok, why don't we bring him and Vanessa too!"

Rotum: "Still not that easy! There's Stories that men who get to close to the forest get turned into Frogs and Bugs, or drowned in Toilets."

Y/n: "Oh... that makes things complicated..."

Melony: "And that's not all... there's a strict room, Witches must live in the first and nowhere else... so, people like me and Vanessa are seen as fugitives."

Y/n: "Woah... Wait why did you leave?"

Melony: "Well uh... I-It was for-"

Rotum: "When it comes to making a butt load of money, Melony's Greed knows no limit."

Y/n: "Ah, that's why."