Page 40

[Sorry if this chapter seems... off. I don't really like this episode all that much.]

[BUT I DID STILL TRY MY BEST!]

[Anyway!]

[Enjoy!]

[][][][][][]

In the middle of the Witch's Forest, our heroes were seem, most of them Unconscious and injured after Omnista's Battle with Ladros. The Pitch Black Bull was seen stretching his arms as he dispelled his Devil's Surge Buster Sword. He had a nice calm smile on his face as he thought to himself.

Omnista thoughts: "So... this is our power combined, huh? The Powers of Asta and Y/n combined... Yeah, I'm sure of it then! This is what we'll use! As Omnista! The two of us will both achieve our dreams and fight harder than ever to do so! WE'LL BOTH BECOME THE WIZARD KI-"

Omnista thought proudly... until...

*KITCH!*

Omnista: "Ka- GAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!"

Suddenly Omnista's eyes widened as he yelled in pain, dancing around as if on Instinct.

Omnista: "GAHAHAA! MY ENTIRE BODY! OH GOD! I'M IN SO MUCH PAIN!!!"

Omnista began as he flopped onto the ground face first, continuing to moan in a mass of pain, meanwhile, Melony, Fanzell and Noelle, the only 3 currently awake, were shocked by this.

Noelle: "Ah! Omnista! What's going on?"

Fanzell: "Souns like he's in a lot pain. But Ladros only got one clean hit off on him."

Melony: "Hmmmm... OH! I got it! When Y/n and Asta fused, they were both extremely injured! I guess Omnista shares the pain and injuries the both of them had."

Noelle: "Oh, great, and since it's coming from two people instead of one."

Fanzell: "Those Previous Injuries are Doubled on Omnista..."

Melony: "Yep!"

Omnista: "WILL YOU ALL STOP TALKING SO CASUALLY AND HELP ME!? I AM DYING! AND IF I DIE! I'M PRETTY SURE BOTH PARTS OF ME DIE TOO!"

Melony: "You'll most likely just unfuse."

Omnjsta: "JUST HELP ALREADY!"

Noelle: "You idiot! We're in just as bad a shape as you! We all got hit by that Diamond Freak's first attack too y'know! And we're not as resilient as Y/n and Asta!"

Omnista: "AAAHHH! THIS SUCKS!"

Omnista continued to yell as he quickly ran over to the unconscious Mars and Fana, quickly slapping Mars over and over again with one hand and shaking Fana like crazy with his other.

Omnista: "HEY, YOU TWO HAVE RECOVERY MAGIC! WAKE UP AND HELP! DON'T TELL ME YOU ALREADY BIT THE DUST!"

Omnista said slapping Mars and shaking Fana one final time. Causing the two of them to let out some groaning sounds as they woke up.

Omnista: "AWESOME! YOU'RE ALIVE! NOW HEAL ME!"

Mars: "Asta? No, Y/n?"