Page 18

♧Pitch Black Clover♧Page 18

Page 18

I

nside of the Green jungle like maze that was the Titanic Temple Dungeon, the grass that grew and small ecosystem that lived inside of the temple lived in peace within the Magic of the Dungeon. An Odd Rabbit with Deer Horns, known as a Jackalope, grazed around the Grassy temple, jumping and nibbling on the grass as it lived it's happy life inside of the temple.

*BOOOM*

Y/n & Rotum: "WWWHHHAAAAHAHAAAA!!!"

Jackalope: "WWWHHHHEEEEE!!!"

Temple Boss: "GGGGGGGRRRRRRAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!"

Y/n, Rotum & Jacklope: "AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!"

Suddeny, the ground exploded open, causing a giant spiral of wind to send Y/n and Rotum into the air taking the Jackalope with them as the giant Forest Guardian came out of the ground, chasing after them as the Jackalope sat on Y/n's head. The two of them sat in the air for a moment as Rotum glared at Y/n.

Rotum: "GREAT GOING "GOLDEN BULL!" YOU SET OFF A BOSS TRAP!"

Y/n: "THIS IS ONLY MY SECOND DUNGEON! HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT WEIRD PILLAR WOULD SUMMON THIS THING!"

Rotum: "YOU WOULD HAVE SENSED IT, IF YOUR DIDN'T BREAK MELONY'S ENCHATMENTS ON THE FIRST TRAP!"

The Spiral of Wind then began to die down, as the giant Guardian suddenly opened it's Mouth, getting ready to devoured the two magic knights and the Jackalope, as the wind died the three of them began to get suddenly and quickly worried.