Page 30

OmniY/n: "One Last Attack!"

BlackAsta: "And You'll Be Finished!"

[I just realized that even in this story this song still fits super well, and even better with the last few lines.]

Vetto: "YOU'LL FAIL! AND I WILL PLUNGE YOU ALL INTO DESPAIR! DESPAIR! DESPAIR! DESPAIR!"

BlackAsta: "Yeah Right!"

OmniY/n: "Who has time to waste on Despair!"

Vetto: "HUH!?:

BlackAsta & OmniY/n:
"WE DON'T CARE WHAT YOU SAY OR DO TO US! WE WILL DEFEAT YOU!"

Vetto: "WHY!? WHY DON'T EITHER OF YOU DESPAIR!?"

BlackAsta & OmniY/n:
"We've already told you!"

OmniY/n: "I'll Never Despair Again!"

BlackAsta: "I Don't Have Time For Despair!"

"WE BOTH HAVE A DREAM! SOMTHING WE WON'T STOP RUNNING TO UNTIL WE OBTAIN IT! AND YOUR DESPAIR!
IS GETTING IN OUR WAY!"

Vetto: "THAT'S ENOUGH TALKING! I WILL DESTROY YOU BOTH! MY MAGIC IS LIMITLE-"

Vetto thoughts: "I-Impossible! The combined power of the God Slayer Sword and Demon Slayer Sword, they've weakened me to this state!? H-How!? THIS SHOULDN'T BE POSSIBLE! THEIR EVEN ABLE DO THIS TO SOMEONE OF MY KIND!? TO AN ELF!?"

Vetto:
"GGGGRRRRAAAAHHHHH!!!
DAMMIT! OMNIAGE! WHY!? THE PROMISE YOU MADE ME!? HOW DARE YOU BREAK IT! HOW DARE YOU BETRY YOUR OWN KIND!?"

OmniY/n: "That Promise about protecting the People that Love me? A Promise like that goes both ways Vetto... and our kind broke it when they tried to break me! When they stole my Right Eye! The Humans! Libra! The Crimson Devils! They took me in healed and cared for me! I'LL PROTECT THEM AS LONG AS I LIVE!"

Vetto: ".... DAMNED HUMANS! I WON'T LOSE TO YOU! YOUR LIVES BELONG TO ME! JUST DIE ALREADY!"

BlackAsta: "YOU'VE BEEN LOSING THIS ENTIRE TIME VETTO! YOU TRIED TO MAKE US DESPAIR! BUT NOT A SINGLE ONE OF US HAS GIVEN UP TO YOU!"

Vetto:
"SSSIIILLLEEENNNCCCEEE!!!"

BlackAsta & OmniY/n:
"IT'S OVER, VETTO!"

OmniY/n: "OMNI!"
BlackAsta: "BLACK!"
"BBBUUUSSSTTTEEERRR!!!!"

"HHHHYYYYYYAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!"

*SHING BBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMM!!!!!*

Vetto:
"GGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!"