Page 10

Mars: "GIVE UP! I LIVE TO DESTROY THE WEAK!"

Y/n & Asta: "WELL YOU'RE NOT GOING TO DESTROY US!"

Mars: "I SAID GIVE UP! YOU CAN'T BEAT ME WITH YOUR COMPLETE AND UTTER LACK OF MAGIC! YOU WEAK INSECTS!!"

Y/n: "WE WON'T QUIT!"

Asta: "NOT UNTIL WE ACHIEVE OUR DREAMS!"

Y/n & Asta: "AND YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT OUR MAGIC!!!
BECAUSE OUR MAGIC, IS NEVER GIVING UP!!!!!!!"

*BLAM!*

Y/n & Asta:
"ANTI-SURGE-MAGIC:
SURGE & DESTROY
PITCH BLACK HOLE!"

*ZZZZZZAAAAAAAA-
BBBBOOOOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!!!*

Asta: "That's!... what you get!...."

Y/n: "When!... you mess with!..."

Asta & Y/n: "THE BLACK BULLS' TEAM ANTI-MAGIC!"

Seth thoughts: "I... I can't be possible! H-How! HOW!? HOW DID THAT USELESS LITTLE RUNT GET SO MUCH STRONGER THAN ME!?"

Asta: "... I have no idea how we did that... but it was aweso-"

*PHEW!*

Asta: "Huh?"

*THUD!*

*GLASH!*

Y/n: "GAHAHAAAA!"

Mars: "... Only those who are strong will survive... the weak deserve... death..."

*Thud*

Noelle, Asta & Luck: "YYYYY/NNNNN!!!!"

♧Pitch Black Clover♧Page 10Dungeon Crawl Final

Page 10
Dungeon Crawl Final

A large shard of Crystal was embedded inside of Y/n's stomach, taking one final hit from Mars who regained a tiny bit of magic to attack. Blood was pouring out of the wound as Y/n laid on the ground, unconscious from his lack of energy and magic from his last attack. In a mass of Panic, Asta tried to stop Y/n's bleeding while also trying to wake the boy up.

Asta: "Y-Y/n! No you can't die! Not now! You're my teammate! You've gotta wake up!"

Asta tired to get Y/n to respond, but was met with silence. Meanwhile, Noelle turned towards Mimosa with a worried glare in her eyes.