Page 13

*BOOOM!*

Inside of Castle Town while the Wizard King was away, the town was under attack by invading mages. Those Mages summoned Monster and Undead to attack people of Castle Town. But now, the Magic Knight retaliate.

Asta: "People are getting killed and standing around talking isn't gonna help them!"

Y/n: "You guys can all stay here and strategize. While you do that, Team Anti Magic will be busy saving lives!"

Asta & Y/n: "LET'S GO!"

Noelle: "ASTA Y/N! WAIT!"

Klaus: "We still don't have a grip on the situation! And besides, what are you two going to do when one of you can't sense magic power!?"

Y/n & Asta: "TEAM ANTI-MAGIC GOES WHEREVER IT'S LOUDEST!"

Klaus: "WHAT ARE YOU TWO SOME KIND OF ANIMALS!?"

Seth: "..... Move it Klaus."

Klaus: "Seth! You can't be seriously following them!?"

Seth: "I don't really know how you nobles deal with stuff like this. But for us Commoners, when a Pack of wolves attacks the people you care about, we grab a sword and charge in before it's too late, not sit around getting a grip of the situation while the Wolves eat."

Leopold: "AH HAHAHAA! NOW WE'RE TALKING! WAIT UP ASTA!"

Melissa: "I REFUSE TO LET MY RIVAL GET AHEAD OF ME ANYMORE! LET'S GO!"

《Timeskip》

???: "Fun~! Fun~! Fun~! THIS IS SO MUCH FUN! So many toys~! And they're all so Breakable! HeHeHe! I'm having so much Fun~!"

Y/n: "SOLDIER: CLIMHAZARD!!"

*CLASH!*

*FWOOSH!*

???: "Oh! A Magic Knight, and a Black Bull at that! HeHeHee~! I've been waiting so long for one of you~!"

Y/n: "You Alright Kid? Can you walk? Stay behind me, causing I'm gonna keep you safe. Sold- no... Magic Knight's Word!"

???: "WOW~! You're really cool! And that sword of yours is all covered in Bandages! Is it broken~?"

Y/n: "I don't have any idea. But it works just fine to me."

???: "Aww~. Welp, should have expected an answer like that. Anyway~
Toy Creation Magic:
Claw Claw Toy!."

"