[A/N] Trying to Fix a Boken Shipyard

[Don't worry, after this is up for like an Hour I'll post the Page 13]

Alright! Problem time! What's the problem? Well if you've been reading my little notes at the end of the chapters you know it's Shipping of the Protagonist!

So! I wanna make a story everyone will love! So I sent out a vote on who to ship!
(Sadly there was no decisive answer...)
Half of the votes were split between Noelle and Mimosa, while other readers made some good points about shipping the Protag with an OC Character, which was supported by a boi who has been helping me a lot with some of my stories which I also have respect for.

[But seriously, 《Kaitou_Mighty_ZX》 thanks for all the help, you're Great.]

SO! After some thinking, I came to the conclusion:

Rex thoughts: "Black Clover is an ambiguous Harem Anime for Asta with Noelle at the center of it...
The only Harem story I've written so far are Majin Ball Z, and that's a complete Joke, and I have that Isekai Story planned after I've finished 7 Keys of Creation, but that's a while from now...
Harem is like 85% of all Male Reader stories on Wattpad...
Sooo, having a Harem of OCs shouldn't be a problem! Right? I just need to avoid the massive burning fire that is most to all Neglected and Abused RWBY stories, and I know how to do that almost perfectly!"

But as you can tell, either I'm not happy with this or I think you guys aren't.

SO! Let's try to come to an agreement here for the sake of Y/n Omniage's Love Life! (Because even if we don't I'm still gonna continue this story probably shipping Y/n with Melony!)

Now my proposition!

Ambiguous Harem! With a Mix of Real Characters and OCs!
(Meaning nothing that actually forms a harem mid way through like a N&A RWBY Story, just lovey dovey stuff with each character)

THIS IS THE BEST OPTION IN MY OPINION!
Why!?
Melony & Bird Waifu!
That's Why!

We all ok with this?

Let's talk about it and I'll show the (maybe) final answer at the end of Page 14.

Also I remade the Seeya End Card...