Page 14

Y/n: "Sorry, but you'll get a nice cold cell when we find your real bo-"

"GGGRRRAAAAHHHH!!"

"MOVE YOU IDIOT!"

Y/n: "H-Huh!?"

Suddenly Y/n was interrupted when a giant Shark like monster with an Eel like monster coiled around it, flying at Y/n with extreme speed. The giant shark was about to bite down on Y/n, when suddenly a flash of light appeared, slicing the Shark and Eel in two as they dissapeared into magic energy. Y/n was confused for a moment, when suddenly Seth landed infront of Y/n with his sword out, covered in Nova Magic while he was covered in injuries, panting heavily as he fell onto one knee.

Y/n: "SETH!"

Y/n yelled in worry as he ran up to his brother, who quickly got back onto his feet before Y/n could get to him, ignoring the pain in his body.

Seth: "Don't worry about me right now! Worry about him!"

Seth said, pointing his blade towards the top of a building, revealing a new mage wearing an odd hat and clothing that obscured his face in shadow.

Melissa: "Another Mage!?"

Seth: "He's the one who's been amplifying the Range of his friend's Magics..."

The new mage stood there for a moment in silence... before he noticed Hecate's Mare body on the ground, helpless.

???: "Hmmm... Looks like you weren't as prepared as you thought Hecate..."

The mage then raised up a single finger, causing that danger to catch fire as his Grimoire appeared next to him. The cover of his magical book had 13 different symbols on the front of it, with a Spade on the front of it. The mage then used his finger to write one of the odd symbols on his Grimoire in the air, before he pressed his hand ontop of it, causing that Symbol to turn into the Sumbol of a Ram's Head.

???: "Aries."

*FWOOOSH!*

Suddenly, in the blink of an eye, the mage had appeared behind Y/n, Melissa and Seth, and was already drawing another symbol in the air. He then pressed that symbol, causing it to turn into the symbol of a balance scale.

???: "Libra."

*ZOoOoOo!*

Y/n: "GAH!"

Melissa: "Wh-What the!?"

Seth: "N-Not Again!"

*Th-Th-Thud!*

Suddenly, the gravity around the three of them increased tenfold, crushing the three of them into the ground. The mage then walked around the three of them and over to Hecate who looked somewhat embarrassed.