Page 17

"..... So this is it huh.... this is how I die... I thought I would die alone after a borning life... but this is it... Betrayed by my own..."

In the middle of a forest, a small boy with white hair and tattered clothing hid behind a gigantic Tree, hugging his chest we with his shoulder with his left, and his left eye with his right arm. As the boy clentched his shoulder, blood seeped out of a large gash like wound, making him wince in pain. The boy looked down at his legs, seeing them Tremble a bit, he then grit his teeth as a large gash on his leg quickly became visible.

White: "... I've been running for so long... I'm so tired... I guess... it's only fitting someone like me... dies alone..."

The boy then slowly began to go limp as he started to close his eye.

???: "HELLO!? IS ANYONE OUT THERE!? HELLO!?"

The Boy's eye then suddenly shot open as he heard this voice, he then went to yell... but stopped thinking to himself for a moment... before he shook his head.

White: "H-Help me... please someone help me..."

His cries were quiet... but they were loud enough to get the yelling person's attention. Suddenly a person appeared infront of the injured boy, making his eyes widen in shock. The boy had messy red hair held by a headband, with a large club like sword on his back... and a very odd book strapped to his waist. His crimson eyes stayed as wide as dinner plates, filled with shock as he stood there frozen in place.

Red: "Y-You're, one of them."

The red boy said in shock as he stared frozen in time... but the injured boy sat there unmoving.

White: "P-Please... H-Help me..."

Red: "R-Right! Just wait a moment. Let me help you!"

The red boy said before he helped the white haired boy, leaning him up against the tree before he pulled the Book off of his waist, flipping open the book and flipping through the pages before landing on a specific page. The boy then read the book's page for a moment before placing his hand on it. The white haired boy got a better look at the odd book, seeing that it's cover held an Odd yet familiar golden symbol. The White haired boy's eyes then widened when he saw the Red haired boy radiating with Magic Energy, the boy then lifted up his hand, holding out two fingers. The boy then used those two fingers to draw an Infinity Symbol.

Red: "Infinate Magic."

The red boy then slammed his hand onto the Infinity Symbol, causing it to transform into a large red magic circle.

Red: "Healing Surge!"

The magic circle then shined to life before a mass of magic flew into the boy's body, healing most of his wounds.

White: "Y-You're a Human... but... the Mana... it awnsers your call?..."

Red: "Yeah. Pretty cool, right? Are all your wounds healed? Can you stand?"

The red boy asked before he helped white boy back onto his feet. The red boy smiled as the white haired boy stood up wobbly.