Page 9

Y/n: "That can't be it right?"

Asta: "Come on! Are you done already!?"

*BLAM!*

Mars: "You two! Tell me, WHAT ARE YOU!?"

Asta: "... You wanna know who I am? I'll tell ya! I'm a Commoner born without a single drop of Magic!"

Y/n: "And me... I was born with so much Magic, that it's killing me from the inside out...."

Asta: "But that's not gonna stop me!"

Y/n: "I won't back down!"

Asta & Y/n: "I WILL BECOME THE WIZARD KING!"

Mars: "... I... I only live to destroy!"

Y/n: "You only live to destroy!? THEN THAT GIVES ME ALL THE MORE REASON TO DEFEAT YOU!"

Asta: "THE WIZARD KING KIVES TO PROTECT THE KINGDOM AND IT'S PEOPLE! SO I WILL STOP YOU! I WILL NEVER LOSE! NOT TO SOMEBODY LIKE YOU!"

Y/n: "AS LONG AS PEOPLE BELIEVE IN ME! I WILL ACHIEVE MY DREAM!"

Mars: "You're in my way! You Worthless Pebbles!"

Y/n: "Yeah, We sure as hell may be Worthless!"

Asta: "And we may be Pebbles!"

Y/n & Asta: "BUT EVEN WORTHLESS PEBBLES CAN SHATTER DIAMONDS!!!"

*FWOOOSH!*

*SHI-CLA-BLAM!*

????? Y/n & ????? Asta:
"PITCH BLACK!
COMET CROSSING!"

*BLAM!*

*FWOOO-*

*THUD!*

????? Y/n & ????? Asta: "GGGGRRRRAAAAAHHHH!!!!"

♧Pitch Black Clover♧
Page 9
Pitch Black Hole

Infront of a giant door at the end of the Dungeon, leading to the treasure hall, The Golden Dawn and Black Bulls magic Knights stood with anticipation at what was hidden behind it. Klaus used his Steel Magic to bind Mars away in a large stell bell while holding onto his odd Diamond Kingdom Grimoire.

Klaus: "There, that should hold him."

Y/n: "Woah! The mix of Fire and Specific Earth magics that makes Steel! So cool!"