Page 31

[6699 words? Damn bro that's Nice 🅱️]

[][][][][][][][][]

《Flash》

Julius: "There were a few more pieces of information the Midnight Sun members revealed during their questioning. Asta, remember the hideout they took you too when you were captured, and the mysterious stone tablet that was there?"

Asta: "That thing?"

Y/n: "H-Hold on, what are you guys talking about?"

Asta: "When I got captured by some Midnight Sun guys during the attack on the Captial, they took me to this base where this giant stone tablet thing with gems in it stood. It was really weird."

Julius: "Weird indeed, but now we know that the Gems embedded inside of the tablet were called, Magic Stones. They believe that gathering them will allow them to be Reborn into their true forms with close ties with the Mana granting them immense power. Apparently Fuegoleon wore a Magic Stone, and that was the reason he was targeted."

Yami: "They trying to be Reborn? Sounds like something Gunfort would mumble to himself about."

Julius: "That's one of the reasons I tried to invite him here... but as you can see, that didn't work out."

Y/n: "H-Hold on... they're trying to be Rebron... are they... trying to become like me?"

Julius: "Hm? Like you? What do you mean exactly?"

Y/n: "Back in the Titanic Temple Dungeon... Torva said something like this... He said that we used to be apart of the same people. And when he died, I was Reborn while he was Reincarnated, and that a Reborn Soul holds a lot more power than a Reincarnated one."

Yami: "Heh! Maybe that's why they wanna capture you so bad! They think you're some sort of Messiah or something!"

Y/n: "H-Huh!?"

Julius: "I wouldn't like to joke about that, but it is a good guess."

Y/n: "What!?"

Julius: "You see, their leader, Licht, holds you in very high regard Y/n. The Midnight Sun members believe that once you join their side, You'll become one of their most powerful members, maybe even their new leader, and that your Rebirth will be the greatest of them all. Either way, we can't know for sure whether this grand plan of theirs will work or not, but we do know that their belief is very real, and that's enough to convince me that we must keep them from getting the stones at all costs. Four Stones remain to be gathered. And from what our captives said, it seems they know the location of 1 of them. The Underwater Temple. One of the strong magic regions, and I believe the Black Bulls will be the perfect Squad to take this Job, who are unique among the Magic Knight because of the number of it's members unhindered by family or social standing. We can't forget, there may still be traitors among us. So will you do it?"

《Flash》

Vetto:
"SSSIIILLLEEENNNCCCEEE!!!"

BlackAsta & OmniY/n:
"IT'S OVER, VETTO!"

OmniY/n: "OMNI!"
BlackAsta: "BLACK!"
"BBBUUUSSSTTTEEERRR!!!!"
"HHHHYYYYYYAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!"

*SHING BBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMM!!!!!*

Vetto:
"GGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!"