Page 2

[Hehe, so you know how I said that Black Clover is one of my favorite Animes now? Yeah this is 13331 words, This is literally the longest chapter I've ever written in all my years of Wattpad... Enjoy]

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Y/n: "No way... this power... this is what my magic feels like, it's like a Surge of Energy going from my body to the blade. LET'S SEE WHAT I CAN DO WITH THIS BABY!"

Ion: "Shinobi Shadow Creation Magic: Ninjaou! I don't think master will mind if I Rough you up a little but before I bring you back! Mysterious Mimic!"

Ion and his clone dashed at Y/n from both sides, ready to slash the boy

Ions: "THIS IS OVER!"

Y/n:  "Surge Magic:"

Ions: "W-What!?"

Y/n: "FINISHING TOUCH!"

*FWOOSH!*

Ion: "GRRR! Shinobi Shadow Magic: Black Blade Rain!"

Ion said causing a mass of Black Kuni to start raining from the sky aimed at Y/n, but the H/c haired boy held his blade up, absorbing the attack into his blade, creating a Purple Gem in the Buster Sword's holes.

Y/n: "Let's try this out! Surge Shinobi Shadow Magic: Mystery Mimics!"

Y/b then created 3 clones before he jumped at Ion with a determined flame in his eyes.

Y/n: "HHHHYYYYAAAAHHHH!!!"

*BLA-BLA-BLAM!*

Ion: "GGGAAAHHH!!!"

*FWOOSH!*

*BOOM!*

Y/n then landed after sending Ion into the ground, sending more and more magic power into his blade until both the holes in the blade were filled with Cyan Gems, and a Cyan aura surrounded the blade.

Y/n: "TAKE THIS!
SURGE: BULLET!"

Y/n then swung his sword at Ion, sending a slash made of pure Surge Magic at Ion, slamming into him, causing that magic to explode into a mass of 9 more slashes with the 10th sending Ion flying into the air and absorbing all of the magic his body could produce. Y/n then dashed to Ion with his sword pulled back as he put more and more power into it, until the gems in his sword holes turned from bright blue to a Blinding F/c. Then the magic surrounding Y/n's blade suddenly straightened and solidified, making Y/n's blade even bigger and longer as it was surrounded in his Surge Magic.

Y/n: "AS LONG AS SOMEONE BELIEVES IN ME! I WON'T BACK DOWN ON ACHIEVEING MY DREAMS! I WILL CHANGE THE WORLD! BY BECOMING THE WIZARD KING!!!!"

Y/n: "SPECIAL MOVE!
SSUURRGGEE: OMNIAGE SLASH!!!!"

As soon as Y/n yelled that, he began slashing Ion over and over again with a seemingly endless combo of slashes with unseen speed, until he lifted his blade into the air, causing the F/c blade to shine brightly as he finished Omniage Slash with one final downward slam.

Y/n: "YOU'RE FINISHED!!!"

*BBBBLLLLAAAAMMMM!!!*