Page 42 A Royal Rumble!

[HEY! I'm back! Sorry for the wait I was going a bunch of Real Life and Important Other Story Stuff! I hope you can understand!]
[FUN FACT! THESE CHAPTERS ARE 100% CANNON TO THE STORY!]
[Also this is 12,000 Words Long!]
[ENJOY THE SHIPPING!]

[HEY! I'm back! Sorry for the wait I was going a bunch of Real Life and Important Other Story Stuff! I hope you can understand!][FUN FACT! THESE CHAPTERS ARE 100% CANNON TO THE STORY!][Also this is 12,000 Words Long!][ENJOY THE SHIPPING!]

Pitch Black Clover♧

《Page: 42 A Royal Rumble!》

At the Black Bulls' Base, our heroes were seen enjoying themselves during breakfast time. Eating and talking together as they enjoyed the beginning of their day... with some odd questions.

Luck: "Sooo... if you ate something and then unfused, then would both Y/n and Asta feel full, one of those two... or just you?"

Luck asked quickly causing Omnista to stop eating for a moment as he was just as confused by the Question not knowing the answer, this quickly caught Magna and Charmy's attention aswell as they quickly came up with their own theories.

Magna: "Oh! I bet only Omnista feels full! I guy that big has to have his own stomach, even if he is a fusion."

Charmy: "No way! I bet the food duplicates when they unfuse! That way they both feel full!"

Finral: "I don't think either of those things make logical sense."

Magna: "Alright then! What do you think happens Omnista?"

Omnista: ".... If I eat too much... Will I accidentally make Y/n and Asta explode?"

Luck: "Oh! Now that I gotta see!"

Charmy: "MORE FOOD!"

Magna: "FILL HIM UP!"

Finral: "ARE YOU GUYS INSANE!? WHAT IF THEY REALLY DO DIE!?"

Yami: "You're all idiots... he probably can't unfuse until he poops."

Finral: "THAT DOESN'T HELP, CAPTAIN!"

The four of them spoke, while Noelle seemed to watch Omnista from the background.

Noelle thoughts: "Hmmm... Ever since those two got the ability to turn into Omnista, they've been doing it non stop... they're like kids when they get a new toy and play with it non-stop. Not that I'm complaining. Omnista is pretty cool, he's got Y/n's smile, and Asta's spirit, and both their insane strength. AH! WHAT AM I THINKING ABOUT!? THIS IS INSANE! Although... either Omnista, I guess I don't have to choose between them anymore..."

*FWOOP!*

Suddenly, a small spacial magic portal appeared, as a magic messenger owl flew out of it with a small letter in hand. It quickly around in a circle for a moment, before it dropped the letter in Yami's hands and flew back into another portal. Yami was confused by the letter, for a moment as he read who it was addressed to.