Page 7 & Page 8

Inside of a forest bordering the Clover Kingdom. The ground rumbled and shook with extreme force, as a ominous doorway was created into the walls of a ruined castle going into the ground. The ground then stopped shaking as a mass of Magic was released, resulting in the sound of a roar to echo throughout the land.

《Timeskip》

In the Clover Kingdom, the Wizard King Julius Novachrono stood looking out his window when a familiar plum of magic appeared behind him.

Marx: "Sorry to interrupt sir! But there's urgent news! We-"

Julius: "We have a situation on our hands, yes?... Calm down Marx, the timing couldn't be more perfect. I know just who to give this mission to."

Marx: "Who sir?"

Julius: "Hehehehehe..."

♧Pitch Black Clover♧

Page 7:
Dungeon Crawl

"782... 783... 784..."

"1031! 1032! 1033! Come on Asta! If we wanna get stronger than you've gotta keep up with me! 1034! 1035!"

Asta: "HOW ARE YOU GOOD AT DOING PUSHUP!?"

Inside of the Black Bulls' hideout, Asta and Y/n did pushups together, while Magna and Luck sat on their backs.

Luck: "Oh come on Magna. Spar with me, no holding back."

Magna at some food before responding to the overly excited Blonde haired boy.

Magna: "No way Battle Freak."

Luck: "You know you wanna! Come on, I'll eat your flan again if I have too."

Magna: "You better keep your grubby hands away from my food!"

Luck: "Ok! So you'll fight?"

Magna: "Not happening, why don't you fight Y/n or something? Your his rival aren't you?"

Luck: "Yeah, but hes too strong. Your weak so I'll actually have fun fighting you!"

Magna: "Why you little!"

Meanwhile, Noelle and Vanessa were discussing names for the Anti-Bird that has been continously following Y/n.

Noelle: "How about Silvanti Snouzer?"

Drunk Vanessa: "Yeah, I feel like a different name would be better... something like..... Wine! That's fits her perfectly! Right, Wine?"