[A/n] ....

..... Been A While, Huh?

How long now?

August 22 2021? Around a year now I think?

... Man...

This is a little akward... but... I've gotta ask you all something.

A Door was seen slowly opening, as light blinded everyone, a familiar figure walking out into said light.

A mass of familiar faced, all wearing the same black cloak with a golden emblem smiled as the figure walked onto the scene.

A Crimson Red Cape flew through the air. A massive Sword raised into the air and was strapped onto the figures back. A signature smile appearing on the man's face as his full form was revealed.

Grey: "H-Hey, he's up."

Magna: "You slept in!? You're usually up before all of us with your freaky training."

Luck: "Hey! Now that you're up! Let's go a round or two! Come on! It'll be fun!"

Vanessa: "Hey now, everyone gets to have a break every now and then. Although it is surprising how long you slept in."

Gordan: "I'm just glad you're awake now, we can go on all sorts of adventur-"

Finral: "Man! It is way to early for all that creepiness Gordon. Hey Dude! Hope you had a nice sleep! You've gotta lotta catching up to do!"

Charmy: "You hungry? Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, so make sure you eat up!"

Gauche: "Is that why you ate all the food you gremlin?"

Charmy: "You're just jealous you didn't get any! Besides, It's not like I got to eat what I wanted."

Emile: "BECAUSE WHAT YOU WANTED TO EAT WAS ME!!! *Sigh!* Tch! Oh, you're back, hmph more trouble..."

(*꒦ິ꒳꒦ີ)Emile: "Wiiiii..."
Translation: "WHAHAHAAAA!!! YOU'RE BACK! DON'T EVER LEAVE AGAIN YOU JERK!!!"

Yami: "Huh? Oh you're back. Disappear like that again and I'll kill you, ya got it?"

Noelle: "Hmph, you should know beyond well enough that's it's rude to keep people waiting, My Knight."

The figure smiled at all of this, when suddenly.

*BLAM!*

A strong hand smacked his back.

Asta: "Heheh! It's been a while, you sure you're ready to keep going, Partner?"

The short boy asked, as a mass of flashbacks began.

Getting his sword.
Joining the Black Bulls.
Fighting the strongest enemies.
Losing his power... Only to get an even greater one!
And making a ton of friends along the way.