𝔻𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪-𝕊𝕠𝕦𝕝 𝔽𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕤

holymolyIhavent writteninthisbooksincenovemberbutheyguysimback

I'm currently having Soul friends brainrot rn so here we go :0

Non-Killing Game Au

Hurt/Comfort, Fluff

Some cute stuff ya know

Warning: Slight panic attack?

Spoilers: None 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-3rd person POV-

Kazuichi ran as fast as he could from the rest of the growing crowd. What was he thinking? DId he really just do that?

Kazuichi Has just came out to his whole class. HIS WHOLE CLASS. WHO ARE LITERALLY THE ONLY FRIENDS HE HAS.Now everyone knew he was bi. It'd not a bad thing of course, he just knew it wasn't that common at his school. He felt his knees becoming weak and his mind fill up with worry as he slid past the teachers in the halls and locked himself into the janitors closet.

He didn't want to come out to them. He didn't even mean to. It was a dare- and of course he had to tell them because he thought he'd be ready. 

He wasn't ready for Saionji's nasty comments. Even though he knew that it was probably because she was having internalized homophobia herself. She wasn't ready for the weird looks coming from Fuyuhiko....

He didn't even look at Hajime.

He didn't wanna know his best friends reaction.

He was to scared to face him now..

Kazuichi Curled up into a ball into the very back, letting silent tears run down his pale cheeks as his mind overflows with worry. He didn't even care if anyone was looking for him. He just wanted to be alone.

What if they all hate you...

After a few minutes of overthinking, he started to cry even harder to where people could probably hear it from outside the room. But did he care? No.

"Kaz? Where are you bud?" 

Oh mother of shit.

The pink haired himbo perked up and immediatly slapped his hand over his mouth, hearing a certain someone's voice from right outside the door.

So..he was looking for him...

"Hajim..." 

He quickly attempted in trying to be quiet, but he knew it was to late when shuffling of feet could be heard right in front of him. No, he couldn't let Hajime see him in such a state. Not after what he had just confessed to everyone-

"Kaz? You in there?"

God dammit I shouldn't have said anything.

The faint chilly breeze of the school hallways dashed by him as the spiky haired reserve course student entered the janitors closet. As soon as Hajime got inside the place, he switched on the light and stared down at the little huddle of mechanic on the floor.

"Hey...Buddy..what are you-"

"n-not...Not now hajime.."

Hajime frowned. Did he really think everyone hated him? A sigh escaped Hajime's lips as he crouched in front of the mechanic, rubbing his shoulder in an attempt to get him to look at him. He thought of things to say to reassure him, than suddenly got an idea.

"Hey..if your worried, we don't hate you kaz. If it makes you feel any better...I'm bisexual to- and no, I was wearing socks when we cuddled so its not gay" 

The bubblegum bitch perked up at those words, his teary eyes meeting the olders. He didn't realize hajime was crouched down next to him, one hand on his shoulder and the other hand on his knee. 

The pinkette was speechless, but nonetheless gave a small watery smile and leaned in towards hajime for a hug. The fellow bisexual returned the hug, shushing kazuichi as he continued to cry for a bit.

"There's my kazy...Don't you worry, bubs. I've got you"

Now, this may seem a little gay but they've always been a kind of touchy type of friends. Giving each other hugs when they need it, headpats,Petnames anything really. They always found comfort in one another. Even though Hajime is a little more reserved than Kaz, he still enjoyed the physical contact. This wasn't gay guys, They had socks on.

"I-I-I just didn't know if you..w-would still wanna be my friend-i-i'm sorry that I p-panicked- "

"Hey, sweetie, Stop overthinking. I got the hint that you felt kind of panicked. It's okay, we all love you the same sweetheart. I love you the same"

The brunettes last words had kazuichi flustered. They've never really said they've loved each other before. Even though they're so close..

They stayed like that on the floor for awhile, kaz's sniffles and cry's slowly disappearing as hajime rubbed his back and reassured him that he was okay. 

"C'mon, Bubs, let's go back to class, yeah? Mrs. Yukizome was really worried about you" Hajime helped the mechanic up from his pile on the floor, leading him outside and in the direction of the way back.

"H-heh sorry about that again...But hey man you wont tell em' I cried right?"

"Hmm..Only if you promise to buy me orange juice later"

"Hajimeee that's not fair!" Kazuichi gently punched Hajime, both of the boys laughing as Hajime gently put his hand in kaz's. "You know I need my OJ fixes kazzzz" The reserve course student laughed as they playfully teased eachother.

"Fine hajime...Only for you..."