𝕀 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕘𝕚𝕣𝕝𝕤(Part 1)- 𝔹𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕒𝕚𝕕

Me: Oh boy I should get to work on my requests

Also me: But my vent fic-

AIDSUHIHDUIDHDUHDH Anyways have a quick vent fic because I'm struggling with my sexuality UDHUDHUDHCYFCYC

But I also really love WLW ships and there aren't enough oneshots of them in the world 

fluffy

Non-despair Au

No spoilers

Warnings: None

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Ibuki Mioda's POV-

Sigh

I don't know how this is gonna work.

well, I've certainly got myself into a situation here.

I've been with my Boyfriend Kazuichi for almost a year now. I love the guy. So much to the point where it hurts. 

So what's the problem you may ask?

I don't like guys.

You're probably wondering 'WeLl Than WhY diD you get in a relAtionship WiTh him' Look I was trying to figure myself out, okay? Plus I love Kaz to death. That's why I'm so scared to do something about it. 

I may or may not also be in love with my best friend.

She's so pretty, it hurts. (i'm not tALKING BOUT BOYS IM TALKIN BOUT GIRLS-) 

Her long flowy hair her hair pale kin her cute little smile her prettyglitteryeyesherclumsinessohgodIjustwannakissher-

If you couldn't already guess. yes, I'm simping for mikan.

C'mon gay thoughts, now's not the time. 

I'm currently sitting in class, listening to Mrs. Yukizome yap about something. I wasn't really paying attention. I was more focused on Mikan. Everyone kind of changes up their look somedays and Mikan really did go out today.

her hair was up in space buns rather than then her hair being down and I'm lowkey living for it.

I guess Kazuichi noticed my fawning and staring at the nurse, because my phone suddenly vibrated from notifications from him.

oh.

oh wait no-

I have a boyfriend- I shouldn't like girls I-

I can't like girls when he-

                                                                Miss sugarpink/ Bubblegum Bitch

Don't think I can't see you eyeing Mikan over there ~_~

Let's talk

I know we've been together for so long, but I think Its best I tell you now.

                                                                                                     Wait tell Ibuki what?

Ibuki, I like boys and girls. I'm bi but I prefer guys and anime girls lmao

                                            Kaz!! that fantastic :0 Well I think you already know but Ibuki likes girls :)

 I mean now that we're out to each other, we can still be friends right?

                                                                                              Of course!! Ibuki will always love you <3

awww I love you too <3

                                                                                  Heh Ibuki has been struggling with this for awhile..

I could tell I know you're eyeing a certain someone- and I may or may not know for a fact she has an eye on you to ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With that, I put my phone down to see Kaz motioning over to Mikan, who was glancing the ever slightest to me. 

Holy shit

This day couldn't get any better could it?

"Alright class, now I just need two volunteers to go get the explosives out of Nagito's room. I don't trust that kid to remove it himself...Who's up for it?" Mrs. Yukizome looked around the room, no one raised their hands.

Damn, what did Nagito do?- I was out ONE day and there's a school explosion.

"Well it appears no one wants to so I'll pick myself!" the ginger began scanning the room. Fuyuhiko and Peko just gave her a glare telling her to not pick them.

"Um...Okay then How about Mikan and...." 

"Ibuki!"

Holy this day just got so much better.

Kaz winked at me as mikan shakily stood up to go.

"Alrighty! We'll be back in a Giffee Mrs!" I cheered in my social self, Taking Mikans soft hand and leading her out of the classroom.

We steadily walked to the dorms, a comfortable silence hanging above us. 

"Hey Mikan! I forgot to say but your hair looks really cute today.." I instincevly brushed a strand of her loose hair behind her ear, earning me a blush and a few stutters from the shy nurse.

"O-oh! Th-thank you Ibuki! I spent a lot of time on it.."  She gave me a shy smile, slowly slipping her hand into mine. I felt heat travel to my face and ear as I happily squeezes her hand.

"No problem...all of you is cute...always"

- to be continued-