🔧𝔹𝕒𝕓𝕪 𝕘𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕤𝕥𝕒-𝕂𝕦𝕫𝕦𝕊𝕠𝕦𝕕𝕒🔫

Requested by Dead_Thing_Walking

Fluffy and comedy

Spoilers for Chapter 2 and 3

Warnings: none!

---------------------------------------------------------

-Kazuichi's POV-

At the moment, I was sitting peacefully by myself inside of the silent restaurant, rethinking everything that's happened between the past few trails.

Fuyuhiko lost Peko...

Mahiru is dead...

Nagito being a crazy a*s h*e as always...

Ibuki and Hiyoko got killed...

Mikan showed who she really was...

Nagito still being a crazy b*tch...

I shaked my head, no. I shouldn't be focusing on this right now. Maybe if I just think about miss Sonia or-

Ugh.

I've been trying to convince everyone that I have a crush on the Beautiful girl, but little do they know my true feelings is for another. 

Hehe, no one would have expected it but it was none other then, baby gangsta.

Yeah, I still call him that in my mind.

I was snapped out of my train of thoughts when out of no where, a loud crash of thunder struck outside of the restaurant. Loud enough to wake anybody up, really.

I flinched a little at the loud noise, not exactly scared of it, but a little alarmed. Geez, how the hell did the weather change so drastically?

After the rain began rapidly coming down on the restaurants windows, I decide it's about time I get back to my lonley cottage.

I stood from where I was sitting and slowly made my way towards the door to get going before the storm got worse....until.

I heard a noise that resembled a strangled cry combined with a kicked puppy.

I started to follow the distressed noise until it led me to the first floor of the restaurant building, revealing to me a pacing shorter ultimate, his face showed fear and distress...it's odd. I've never seen him this worked up before.

Well, I decided to go see what the hell he was doing.

I began to walk my way down the stairs and found myself right in front of the smaller ultimate, who is now stopped in his tracks "Oi! Fuyuhiko? You alright man? You look kinda distressed?"

His face soon went from fear, to panic, to back to how it usually was.

"H-heh? What do ya mean!? Nothins wrong bubblegum b*tch..." He rolls his only eye and crosses his arms as he now leans against the door frame to the building, liking like he wants to leave the place.

I gave him a confused look before leaning on the door frame next to him "Well, it looks to me that you're scared of the storm-"

"I'M NOT SCARED OF THE GOD DAMN- ACK!"

As If on cue, an incredibly loud strike of thunder and lightening came crashing down, almost shaking the building. This caused Fuyuhiko to cling to my arm without him probably knowing it. He closed his eyes tightly as he clutched onto my arm.

Honestly, this would be kind of cute if he wasn't so scared.

Ugh, my gay thoughts are starting to take over my mind.

"Not scared you say?" I smirked which only received an annoyed huff from Fuyuhiko, who didn't dare stop gripping my arm.

So, I decided to initiate a hug instead.

Without any warnings I picked Fuyuhiko up, sat my gay a*s down on the floor of the restaurant, and hugged Fuyuhiko to my shoulder so he could hide away from the thunder.

"Oi....let me go you- AHhhhHh"

The thunder only seemed to get worse, which led to Fuyuhiko clutching to my tighter.

I wrapped my arms round the blondes tiny body, laying my head on top of his as he hide inside of my shoulder.

"Shh...just focus on calming down." I slowly began to hum some random song I could think of from the top of my head, which slowly made him focus more on that then the storm.

After a little while, the storm still went on but Fuyuhiko was less tense and more relaxed then before. I wonder why he was here in the first place? I guess I'll ask him in the morning.

I looked down in my lap to see Fuyuhiko, curled up to my chest as he stares off into space. "Hey baby gangsta, you're really cute..."

I almost mentally kicked myself for the half-confession and felt my face turn as red as a fire truck.

God dammit I let my gay thoughts over take m-

Unexpectedly, the fellow ultimate leaned up and gave me cheek a quick kiss, before leaning his head back down onto my shoulder.

"Don't call me baby gangsta.."

At that remark, I began laughing. I didn't expect that response out of all of the possible out comes of this.

"Aye! What are you laughin' at?!"

"Oh nothing...your just adorable"

"Oh shut up and let me sleep on you, you idiot!"

"Sheesh okay! Let's just camp out on the couch, okay?"

"Fine...only if we can cuddle tho"

"Yeah yeah, I'd anyone asks let's just say it's in a bro way, baby Gangsta"

"Kaz I swear tO FUC-"