🍀ℕ𝕒𝕖𝕘𝕒𝕞𝕚- 𝕄𝕚𝕟𝕖, 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕤💰

Me: I have to many books
Also me: Let's make a headcanons book

Requested by myself because I wanted to WriTE-

Spoilers for Trigger happy havoc, takes place after Sakura's death

Warnings: Yandere Byakuya, Death, killing, blood, very descriptive ways of dying

---------------------------------------------------------

-Byakuya's POV-

Well, I think this place is starting to get to my head.

Or maybe...just maybe this is who I was suppose to be all along.

She's always upon my mind, Her voice, her personality, her everything..

I hated her. I hated everything inch of her being, everything about her. I hated how close she was with Naegi. I hated how Naegi didn't mind it..

When he should be mine.

The stupid killing game just wasn't enough. I was hoping she would have died by now. Someone couldn't have been capable of killing her, right?

Well, that's gonna change.

I made a plan.

Its only two in the afternoon, I saw the two standing at the table we normally sit at in the cafeteria. I swiftly made my way over to the lanvender and the brunette. Acting as hateful as possible.

"Kyoko, I have an idea of who the mastermind could be. I need you to come with me to the library so I can show you everything I've found" I glared at her, she looked at my suspiciously and shook her head. I should've known, she IS the ultimate detective after all.

"Hmm, if you have something to say, say it to us both" The brunette stood up, getting Kyoko with him, looking like they're about to leave.

Sh*t. I knew she wasn't dumb enough... well. Guess it's time for plan B.

Without warning, I gripped her wrist and fling her to the ground, grabbing my knife and getting on top of her to stop her form getting up.

Heh...weak. so pathetic.

"TOGAMI! I DEMAND TIU LET ME GO-"

"Hehe...No ❤️"

The sharp knife pierced straight through the girls torso, pink blood squirting everywhere around both males. He continued to stab her over and over, to the point her sticky organs began to fall out of place and onto the floor, pooling in her blood and sliding down the floor.

The only sound was Makoto's screams, my laughs, and the clink of the weapon hitting the ground.

"B-BYAKUYA?! WHAT THE HELL! WHAT- WHY! WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY?!" the tiny ultimate took baykuya by the shirt, pulling him to his face with an angered expression.

I've never seen him this angry before...

It's honestly so..

Exciting...

Oh, I don't regret this.

"Because, your mine. Not hers." my finger graced the lucky boys face, caressing his cheeks as The now deceased detectives blood spread across his face.

"Mine. Mine mine mine..." without thinking, I picked up Makoto. shifTiNg to where we were both now in the storage closet. I gripped his hips and forcefully kissed him. The taste of metal and sadness cording between us both.

The boy didn't seem to fight however, he seemed done. Like he's given up on the situation. Which is very unlike him, since he always seems so hopeful..

It's such a wonderus sight...

The execution is gonna be so worth it after this...

Poor Makoto is gonna be stuck with all this trauma though...

After we separated, I took his face in mine and whispered in his ear.

"Your gonna miss me even if I did this, your gonna miss the sweet taste of kyoko's blood on the tips of my lips, your gonna kiss me gripping your hips, but when it comes down to the trial....Tell them, Naegi"

-DING DONG BING BONG-

-A BODY HAS BEEN DISCOVERED!-