🍀𝕂𝕒𝕫𝕊𝕜𝕠𝕞𝕒- 𝕀𝕝𝕠𝕚𝕝𝕪 𝕘𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕚𝕒𝕪 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟚🔧

I got this idea from My friend because they're amazing✨

Hurt/Comfort

Spoilers: none

Modern day AU

Warnings: Mentions of self h@rm

---------------------------------------------------------

I woke up to the sun sneaking through my curtains. A groan escaped my chapped lips as I sat up in my unkept bed.

I took my phone and looked at the time.

Huh, 10:30. Kinda early.

A sigh escapes my lips, remembering it's Saturday and I originaly wanted to hang out with Hajime. But of course, he's Busy. With a meeting. Again.

The memories of last night came flooding back in, the realization hitting me hard as I scrambled up out of my bed and back onto my feet. Tracks of blood stained my bed due to the rush or trying to console my panic.

Sh*t.

"Yo Komaeda- you up?- WOAH MAN WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED? wait- Are you on your period?"

I mentally face palmed. Did this bubblegum headed shark toothed bafoon  really think I was on my period. I'm starting to pick up on Byakuya's Vocabulary-

"Nope, still a dude." A sigh escapes my mouth once again as I pushed passed The worried Mechanic to wash myself off and clean what I did to myself.

"Um..than…what is the blood from than..?" I paused. Should I tell him what happend?

No, I shouldn't bother him. Scum like me doesn't deserve to have someone to talk to…not when no one clearly wants to talk to me..

"Komaeda…" The warm, gentle feeling of Kazuichi's hand laid on my shoulder. I tensed, not used to having been touched like this when's it's been so long since anyone has..

Since…Hajime has..anyways..

Ugh, stupid tears started to well in my eyes. I couldn't control the shake of my torso, or the quick turn to shove my face into Kaz's shoulder.

I'm so pathetic.

"Woah! Hey calm down there…..what's going on?"

The pinkette held me upwards by my shoulders, poking my cheeks to try and get an answer from me.

"I…"

My voice failed me, and I sobbed into his shoulder as he just began stroking my fluffy curls and undoing the knots in them.

The position was so overwhelming but I loved it. I missed having someone to hold me or I hold them…I miss hajime but..

But he seems to care.

I looked up from my potions on his shoulder, kazuichi wiping away the various tear stains on my cheeks.

"That was your blood..wasn't it?" I huffed, nodding before kazuichi grabbed my chin, kissing my left cheek before ruffling my hair once more.

What de fAwk-

"I…"

"Ehe sorry was that to forward?-" the mechanic awkwardly laughed, shuffling a bit to the side to give me space.

But, I didn't want space.

I leaped forward, catching my lips onto his. Which he immediately kissed back. Smiles grazed in the living kiss as We broke apart.

"So…that wasn't just a homies thing right?"

"Oh shut up Bubblegum Bish-"