🏍️𝔹𝕖𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕠- 𝕀𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕞𝕠𝕟𝕕𝕠✊

I got this idea for some reason?

Angsty, no happy ending. Kind of.

Spoilers for chapter 2-3 of THH

‼️Warnings: Suicide, Death, Depression‼️

---------------------------------------------------------

-Ishimaru's POV-

I'm not so sure how much longer I can  take this killing game anymore.

It's been a day. A singular day. Since Mondo has been executed for killing Chihiro, right it front of everyone...in front of me..

Why him...why him out of all things..

Right when I figured out my true feelings for him..

He was all I really had. Now, he's gone. Taken from me. Like I ddinT deserve him in the first place.

And now, it's all I can think of. I haven't eaten, or slept. I'm trapped in my own world of blaming myself and wanting nothing more but to end it.

So that's why, I have a rope.

I found it in my room somewhere within the drawers Monokuma provided us.

I've been thinking about just ending it here the whole night. We might not even escape anyways..what's the point? I might as well get the job done myself...

I grasped the thick rope in my arms, anxiously running my hands down the loop of it.

You know what....

This...this is it...

I gotta do it...for Mondo..

No, taka...don't..please...

The voice of Mondo rang through my head. I must've been going crazy. I know he's dead, but for some reason I feel like he wouldn't want this...

But...I do...

Before I could turn back on my decision, I quickly got ahold of the fan on the ceiling, tying the edge of the rope to it.

I'm..not gonna regret this...right
..?

Knock knock knock

Fiddle sticks.

"Ishimaru! We know your in there! It's me, Hina, and hiro. We're worried about you..."

The voice of the ultimate lucky student sent me into a state of shock. I didn't want them to see me...like this..

I've gotta do it fast...

Just one more time...

"Everything is fine Makoto! I reassure you!"

I stood up on my bed, making sure that the rope is far from it so I don't have a chance of getting down.

"Taka...you don't sound okay..."

He....he called me...Taka..

Mondo...usually calls me that...

I felt a twinge in my heart, the tears finally catching up to me, as I put the loop of the noose around my neck.

"I'm... so sorry.."

I closed my eyes, but the sound of the door being opened cut off my train of thought.

I jumped.

Right off the ledge.

I desperately gasped for air but it wasn't coming in. The sight of Makoto, hina, and hiro came into view . But I knew they couldn't stop me. Not after hoe hard I thought about this.

Eventually, I could only faintly hear their voices. They sounded frantic...but what for? They probably don't care anyways...

Before I completely lost all feeling, I saw byakuya, Kirigiri, Celeste, and hifumi all enter the room as well.

They were attempting to get me down. But the knot was to tight...

"I-ishimaru! NO!-"

"P-PLEASE! we can talk this out don't do it!"

I-I....

Can't....

Breath...

Ding ding bing bong!

A BODY HAS BEEN DISCOVERED!

I'm sorry mondo...

So, so sorry..

I was to weak...just like you said that day with Chihiro...

But, I guess that gives us more in common..

I'll see you soon, Kyoudai.