⚔️𝕂𝕦𝕫𝕦𝕡𝕖𝕜𝕠-ℕ𝕠𝕥 𝕒 𝕋𝕠𝕠𝕝⚔️

Requested by  Yeeterfren

Angst with fluffy ending

Kind of spoilers for chapter 2  of danganronpa 2

Warnings: none

---------------------------------------------------------

-Peko's POV-

I am a tool.

I am not allowed to feel this way.

So why does it hurt whenever I look at young master? 

My heart just clenches and it's hard to keep my composure sometimes.

I sat in my cottage, only able to think about fuyuhiko.

"Why must...I feel this way...I'm nothing but a tool..he'd never love me back.." I blushed at my own words.

I really love him.

I decided to go check on him, since he refused to even interact with anyone else. I wonder if he's doing alright.

I walk out of my cottage only to find it was raining. Great. The raindrops tainted my pale face, and soaking my uniform.

I sigh, ignoring the rain. How is it even raining ? It's a tropical island.

I walk my way over to Young masters cottage, even though it was nearly one in the morning. I doubt young master is asleep.

Once the door for young masters cottage was in view, I quickly knocked on the door. Awaiting for him to awnser.

When I heard his footsteps close to his door, my heart began beating faster end faster. I can't feel this way.

He opened the door, suprised to see me out of anyone at his door. I usually don't get to bother him. I don't even know what drove me to coming here.

"Peko? What's wrong?" His face softened, only I get to see that side of younger master.

"May I...come in?" I cursed myself mentally for being unable to hide my blush, why am I only doing this now?

"Um, sure. You shouldn't be out here when it's raining, Peko.." he opened the door wide enough for me to get in.

I steadily creeped through his door and stood in front of me, having to look down at his face.

Why did young master have to be do beautiful?

I shook the thought of out my head and Avery my gaze.

"I came to check on you...how are you holding up? Young master?"

A sigh escaped his lips, and before I knew it I had tiny arms wrapped around my waist.

WHAT WAS HE DOING HE BARLEY HUGS ME-

"Peko...I've known you forever. Why are you really here? Also you can stop calling me young master."  He looked up at me, expecting an awnser.

Why was I here?

"To be honest with you young- ehm... fuyuhiko....I really don't know why I came here..." I shiver slightly, the rain from before starting to take an effect on me.

Fuyuhiko seemed to notice and start shoving me twoards his bathroom.

"Take a warm shower, alright?"

He looked my dead in the eye.

Does he know what I'm thinking?

"Peko, You face is telling me what your thinking"

Oh.

"Fuyu, I love you! I'm sorry I shouldn't feel this way I am your tool after A-"

Before I could finish that sentence fuyuhiko tackled me to the ground in yet another hug, but this one was more meaningful.

"Don't you f*cKinG dare call yourself a tool again. You're not a tool. You are as much of a human then I am..." He suddenly put his hand on my cheek and kissed my forehead, I'm guessing he was to nervous to do it a where else.

This brought a smile to my lips and a chuckle to escape my mouth.

"Aye what's so funny?!"

"You..."

Fuyuhiko pouted and got off of me, helping me off of the ground.

"Go warm up Peko..." I nodded and turns around to go use his shower.

"I love you too..."