🔧ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕤-𝕊𝕠𝕦𝕕𝕒𝕞🐹

Requested by somebody but I forgot who disjdidi

Angsty angst with fluffy ending

No spoilers

Non-despsir AU

Warnings: None

---------------------------------------------------------

-Souda's POV-

I was suppose to meet Gundham today after class, I planned on finally confessing my feelings to him today.

I really thought that maybe I'd have a chance at this...

Even if I knew he probably only saw me as a rival...

So why did I really expect for him to show up..

The homeroom class was completely empty, even though it's twenty minutes past the time I wanted to meet Gundham here..

So, I guess I'll just leave. He probably wouldn't even like me back in the first place, right?

In complete sadness, I walked out of the classroom door, shutting it behind me before I began my journey down the stairs of the school to just go home instead.

The walk down was pretty normal, a few students from different classes chatting on the hallways before they went home.

Until....I heard something ..

Odd...

I was walking past the ladies rest room, before I heard the oddly familiar voice of... Gundham?

The hell is he doing in the girls b-

"Sonia...I...I've been meaning to tell you...I have deep feelings for you."

Well shit, there goes my heart. It just shattered into pieces..

I knew he didn't like me, so why does it hurt so much to hear him say it himself....

I must've said the last part out loud, because they were now staring at me from the door frame of the bathroom.

"U-um! I'm sorry I U-UM-" Without even blinking I sonic speed ran myself out of that school building, passing Teruteru and Nekomaru outside of the building talking. They tried to stop me to talk to me, but I just kept running.

I didn't even wanna go home..

So, I settled on sitting down by the cherry blossom tree right outside of our school. Barley anybody goes to it, but I do whenever I feel down.

I sat there in my own sorrow for a good ten minutes, until I felt my phone start to go off. I assumed it was my dad so I opened up my messages.

              💖 Hamster-Chan💖

Hello? Shark one? Why did you run off like that...I would like to talk...

                    Talk about what? Your relationship with Sonia?

I shut off my phone and threw it off to the side, I honestly didn't wanna talk to him now, all he's gonna do is give me some pathetic apology about not liking me back.

I pushed my legs up into my chest, and ducked my head down to try and think over my thoughts.

-Gundham's POV-

"Gundham...I'm sorry but I have feelings for another..."

Honestly, I saw this coming. But I wanted to get those feelings off my chest. I've been having feelings twoards her for so long..but now it's slowly turning into more of a best friendy feeling.

Instead of anger, I gave her a happy smile. All I want is for her to be happy, so I'm completely fine with being rejected.

"Gundham, I think kazuichi was quite..upset at your confession. Don't tell him I told you this but- He really REALLY likes you. He always comes to me to gush about you" the blonde girl then put a hand on my shoulder, looking into my eyes.

Now that I think about it, kazzy did want to talk to me about something..

S*it

I quickly pulled out my phone to text him, I didn't wanna hurt him even more then I already have, but he doesn't even know that I like him back...

After texting him, I decided to go look for him. I know his spot he goes to when he's upset, so this shouldn't be that hard...

"Sonia, I wish you luck with the gamer. I must be going now, good day" her cheeks flush at the mentions of Nanami, for she didn't even know about that little secret, but she simply waved off and left the place as well.

I strolled my way outside of the school, seeing no one outside at this time now. It's probably around six now.

I took a turn around the school to get to the cherry blossom tree that kaz always loves to go to. Of course, he's sitting there alone once I get to the tree.

Without making much sound, I crouch down to his level and place my hand onto his back.

"Kazzy..."

The nickname seem to get his attention, he sprung his head up, headbutting my in the jaw in the process causing me to yEet backwards.

"A-AH! GUNDHAM IM SO SORRY IDIDNTMEANTODOTHATOMG-"

I chuckled a bit at this panicked state, and got up from my position on the floor "do not fret, darling"

I seemed to shut up at that, so I quickly sat down next to him I stead of I front , and placed my hand on his shoulder.

"Kaz, I am quite sorry for not going to the class as you said...but I'd like to show you something" I bit my lip in hesitantion, knowing this may not go well.

"Heh? Show me somethin...?" He tikited his head in a bit of confusion before I did the next step.

I leaned forward and gave him a quick peck, nothing more then that but it still gave me a panicy feeling once it was done.

Kaz was still for a moment, before a big grin formed on his lips.

"Aw! That's so sweet gundy~"

This only made me blush more at his sudden change of emotion, leading me to cover my face with my scarf.

"K-kaz! You!-"

I was silenced with a strong kiss, this time more meaningful.

"Oh shut your cute a*s up"