🏍️ 𝕄𝕠𝕟𝕝𝕖𝕠𝕟- 𝕐𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕛𝕒𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥 ⚾

Requested by madizerat

fluffy

No spoilers

Non-despair au

Warnings: None

---------------------------------------------------------

-Leon's POV-

A dramatic groan escapes my mouth as I trudge through the heavy snow that appears to just keep on falling.

It's been snowing for most of the day except the morning, school went by fast and me and my boyfriend were currently walking back to our dorms.

I wouldn't be complaining as much as I am if I put on warmer clothes. But, I made a bet with kazuichi to wear as less clothes as possible. Whoever had less clothes on and survived the day would have to owe someone a favor or an item to buy the other..

At the moment, it seemed like a funny game or something but now,

I'm freezing my a*s off.

"Mondoooo!" I groan, violently shivering as a gust of wind creeps by my exposed shoulders.

"Dumb*ss! What'd I say this morning about not listening to that shark kid! We're almost there.." Mondo grunted, taking my hand in his anyway and rubbing it a bit to warm it up.

"Ugh...I know, I know. I feel really stupid now but I'm really cold" my voice dropped a bit as I finished that sentence, mostly because my fingers and shoulders starting to feel really numb.

I don't think that's suppose to happen?

Mondo looked to his side, worry evident on his face as he rolls his eyes and making us both stop by a pole.

"Babe, your fingers feel like they are gonna fall off any minute now. Remind me to never let you make bets with the shark kid again.." he begins to shrug off his black and purple jacket he always wore, wrapping it around my shoulders and let me tell you,

It was warmer and fuzzier then it looked.

I sighed in relief at the warmness and comfort it gave me, mondo's scent that I loved also surrounding me.

Mondo had another jacket on under the one he had gave me, but I still felt kinda bad just taking it.

"You s-sure you wanna let me wear it?" I take mondo's hand back in mine, quickly giving it an appreciative kiss.

Mondo rolled his eyes, patting my head. "Yeah yeah, I've got more muscle then you anyways so I won't get as cold as you did, were only five minutes away as well." he ruffles my red locks, holding my hand back as we continue our way back to our dorms.

"Are you saying I barley have any muscle?!"

Once we got back I didn't give his jacket back, I sat on our couch as mondo went straight to the kitchen, taking something out of the fridge and eating it.

"Hey babe, wanna make hot chocolate?" He offered, sitting next to me cuddling in his jacket on the couch.

"Mmm...sure, dumb*ss" I laugh light-heartedly as he hits the back of my head for using the nickname he usually uses for me.

We're always either calling eachother cheesy pet names or just straight up insults. It's kind of our thing.

I lean my head into mondo's shoulder, turning it a bit to leave a kiss on mondo's cheek. The smirk on his lips encouraged me to kiss a few more etimes in that area before he kissed me on the lips.

Damn, even his lips are warm.

Once we separate, He stands up and gives my forehead a kiss, before wandering back to to the kitchen.

"You want rainbow sprinkles on your hot chocolate?"

"Yeah, just put the whole damn jar of sprinkles in."