🌟ℂ𝕦𝕡𝕔𝕒𝕜𝕖-ℕ𝕒𝕖𝕘𝕒𝕞𝕚💰

I got this idea

Fluffy fluff

Non-despsir au

Warnings: so much fluff omg you'll explode

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Naegi's POV-

Currently, I was sitting by myself on the couch that I usually shared with my boyfriend.

Dear god I feel lonley just sitting here by myself-

Byakuya was out studying with Ludenburg at the moment, even though tonight we were suppose to cuddle and sh*t. Eh, I'll just get his a*s back later for it.

I huffed as I changed the channel on the tv to something I could actually watch instead of those shark documentaries Gundham keeps recommending everyone.

After a few hours- yes hours- of torture for looking for a show on netflix. I heard the click of the door opening which immediately made me perk up a bit.

I see the tall blonde beauty I usually see enter the dorm, which only makes me feel a little better.

"Babyyyyyy!" In my own excitement, I stood up like I haven't seen byakuya in years and side hugged him with all my power.

"Tch...plebian. Its only been six hours since I last saw you... chille..." Byakuya's words were strong and harsh, but he still laid his arms around my waist and gave me a quick kiss.

I boOped his nose because I can, before looking at the container he had set on the counter. "Sorry! I just really missed you...what's in the container?"

I tilted my head to the side a bit to show my confusion, which only arose a rare smile from the togami in front of me.

"Oh ya know...I felt bad for having to change plans so I got you a plebian cup cake"

I almost laughed , the way he referred to the food. But I quietly smiled. Man, this guy really DOES love me does he?

I always joked about calling kiya cupcake, so this only made it a tad bit ironic.

"Aw...Kuya~ you didn't have to do that" his cheeks blazed up a bit red before he shoved the cupcake in my hands, turning his head away from me.

"Tch, don't speak of it...just eat your glittery sugar sh*t..."

With one last laugh, I ate the cupcake while he dragged me back to the couch, taking his usual blazer off himself and dragging his pants off as well while I ate my sugary snack.

I finished my cupcake faster then expected, waiting for kuya to finally let me cuddle his simping a*s. 

Soon enough, he was settled down next to me on the couch, his arms wrapped firmly against my waist as he leaned back onto the couch and enjoyed the moment.

After a moment, his thumb came up to wipe away frosting on the side of my mouth, which only flammed up a little embarrassment.

The blush I had only made him chuckle a little, as he ruffled up my hair affectionately for a second.

"Your adorable, you know that, angel?"

"Yeah I know, but not as adorable as you are, cupcake"

"Oh shut up, that nickname can't be used right now"

"Try me b*tch"

I stiffled more laughter and leaned in to kiss my dorky boyfriend once more, before turning to watch whatever anime was on the tv.