⚫𝕂𝕒𝕞𝕦𝕜𝕠𝕞𝕒🍀

Requested by Kin_komeada

ImsosorrythiswasreallylateIaccidentlydeletedthefirsttimeiwrotethis-

Warnings: Death, Cruel actions, blood

Angsty angst

Spoilers: Kind of?

Modern Mafia Au

Also I had no idea what to do with the plot so sorry if this is really random.
---------------------------------------------------------

-Nagito's POV-

I watched as Kamakura put the gun to my head, a look of sorrow on his face instead of the usual boredom he held.

Just like when chiaki was taken from him...

No, I can't compare his sweet best friend to my pitiful self...

That's just...selfish of me..

"do it, Izuru. Do it or else we take you down with him..." The unknown figure before us gave Kamakura a glare, signaling him to do what he needs to.

"No. If you think I'm going to-"

"Kamakura... you're smarter than this. If you just shoot a useless piece of trash like me... you would still be around and you'd go back to what you were built for... despair"

The gun Kamakura held never once shook, but his glare stared deep into my soul.

"If you're referring to your luck Cycle, then I think you're wrong on this one..."

The guys scowled, taking the gun for himself before aiming it at Komaeda's head.

"Hey. Who said you could do that?"

Kamakura kicked the gun out of the man's hands, tackling him to the ground and throwing very vicsious punches, before shooting the gun at the man's skull, blood rushing down the floor.

I couldn't help but chuckle, why? Why would he wanna defend me when he could ha-

Hehe

Bang

"Nagito..."

The crusty laugh of the oth r man behind me filled me senses, a sml smile forming on my face as I felt another shot being blown to my face.

But soon, another gunshot was heard before me. Assuming it's Kamakura. That man never ceases to amaze me..

Such talent..

"Nagito? Hey. Just hang on." The feeling of Kamakura wrap up my head in some fabric swished against my face. I o my felt myself being lifted into a bridal position and the work air blending Against my exposed cheekbone.

But the darkness was already consuming me..

But being in his arms feels so peaceful...

But, the slightest noise I heard from him changed my mind on giving up..

"C'mon, sweetheart, just a little bit more..."

A small smile glazed over my exhausted features. I let kamakura take me away into the infermary, his grasp on my loosening and my consiousness slipping.

Ahthiswassorushedihavealotofschoolworkandotheroneshoystodoitriedmybestdude