💃𝕊𝕠𝕒𝕡𝕚𝕖𝕤- 𝕙𝕠𝕝𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕤📸

Requested by Zabala0z

Fluffy

Non-Despair Au

No spoilers

Warnings: none
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Mahiru's POV-

I watched as the small blonde child like girl sat laughing in a circle with the rest of our friend group. Her high pitched cute laughter causing my cheeks to turn a peachy pink.

They were playing a game together and I chooses not to play because- well I didn't want me secrets exposed of course.

But, my mind began to wander as I heard someone ask who hiyoko liked...

"Non of your business! Just know it's not pig barf over there!"

"W-w-why are you so m-mean to me..."

Hm...maybe she'll feel the same way...

Maybe...

"Hey mahirruuuuuu! Wanna go take a shower together again? I reallllyyy wanna spend more time together rather than hanging out with these losers!" My cheeks blazed but a smile stilled on my face.

"Hiyoko! Don't be so mean...but of course, I'd love to" we stood and waved over at the other students as they tried to get Nagito down from the top of a book shelf- Long story.

As we walked out into the corridor, I smiled as the wind dusted through my cherry red hair.

On our way to the showers, I decided to shoot my shot well- because I only live once!

I peeked over, she was looking out the schools window in a dazed way, almost in a euphoric state of mind...but she looked so darn cute.

You can do this Mahiru...she's just you're crush and best friend what's the worse that could happen?

Well, here goes nothing.

We were only five minutes away from the showers, so I thought quickly and put my hand in hers. At first she looked at me in question, before smiling and swinging our hands back to forth together.

"Hehe! Mahirruuu! You've never held hands with me before! They're so soft.." she then bent her face forward and kissed my hand.

We both stoped in the middle of the hall, a look of love and sheepishness on both our faces.

I bent down to hiyoko's level, a kind smile on my face. "Well, my lips are softer. Wanna kiss those inste-"

The blonde leaped forward to catch her lips in mine, before I soon returned the action.

We stood there in the hall, kissing for a few minutes before separating, and Hiyoko taking my hand once more and running.

"C'mon silly! We gotta get to the showers before they closeeee!"

"H-hiyiko wait! Ehehe!" I ran at the same speed as her, admiring her face features as we ran together, the sunset running behind us.

Man, who knew today would end up like this?

But

I am happy.

A/n:

Ahhhhh! I'm sorry this is kinda short