⚾ℍ𝕒𝕘𝕖𝕜𝕦𝕣𝕝𝕖𝕠𝕟- 𝕀𝕔𝕖 𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞🔮

Requested by brianatheweeb

Fluffy

No spoilers

Non-despsir au

Warnings: None

---------------------------------------------------------

-Leon's POV-

"Yo, Leon . Let's go get ice cream after your game heh?" Hiro ran up to me, almost tripping on his robes as he gives me a big hug.

Yeah, that's my best friend.

I'm currently playing my last game of baseball, I want it to be over already.

I friggin hate baseball.

"Yeah yeah but your payin you little sh*t" I pat the floof of hiro's head,  before being called back to continue the game by my coach.

"Aww your gonna leave me already?" Hiro lets me go before shoving me back out, "go hit some balls man!"

"Hiro that sounds really gay!" I laugh at my own joke as I set up to play another game, seeing Hiro take out his devil's lettuce out of the corner of my eye.

While I was mid-game, all I could think about was chocolate ice cream and going back to my magical ball boy.

I stood in the middle of the field, baseball mit in hand, not paying any attention to anything around me.

That was a bad idea. 

Suddenly without warning A rapid sound of a ball swished by me, and pain shot through my whole left arm.

"LEON LOOK OUT YOU STUPID BI-"

ow.

I was suddenly on the ground, pink flooding down my arm, coach nekomaru's voice booming from the distance.

Everything around me began to disappear.

man, all I wanted was Ice cream and the prettiest man alive.

"Leon, Leon wake up!"

I jolted up and turned my head over to see Hiro sitting in the driver's seat of his car, a worried expression on his normally calm face.

I realized we were in his hippie car, seeing the rainbow patterns on his seats and the peace signs hanging from his car mirror.

"You passed out on the fields man..I carried ya back here so ya didn't die out there"

"Pfft, I wouldn't have died ya worry wart"

A dull ache began to settle in me as I shift down to look at my arm.

My whole a*s arm was covered in bruises and was sore as hell, I don't even know what happend.

"Bro how'd the ball even be able to do that much damage?" I poked at one of the bruises, wincing as Hiro begins to drive the car, but drives more gently once he realized I'm still in pain.

"I honestly dunno man, but I promised Ya Ice cream, didn't I?"

I looked back over at him in
amuzement,

"What? Ice cream will make ya feel less dead right??"

This man didn't forget about my ice cream.

Ugh, I could just kiss him right now.

Wait no, I'm dating sayaka I CANT-

But isn't she techniqually toxic? She never even talks to me anymore and she ignores my baseball games, she always flirts with Mukuro. Maybe I should just end it?

"What's got you thinkin man?" I snap out of my straight reality and realize we're at the ice cream place we always go to after long games like this.

"Oh um,, I'm just thinking about breaking up with Sayaka..." I shift my head against the car chair, scared to move my arm again.

He gives me a very confused look, before shrugging and getting out of the car, mooneh in his hand.

"Bro, straight people confuse me" he shut the door and going towards the Ice cream place, already knowing what type of ice cream I like.

"WAIT IM NOT STRAIGHT-"

before he could hear me he was already inside.

He left me alone to my thoughts.

Maybe I should end it, she'd probably be happy to be apart from me anyway.

I impulsively take out my phone, opening Snapchat and tapping on sayaka's name in my messages

I really hope I regret this

                     My Queen 🎤💙

                                 ⚾Hey, I have to tell   
you something importamt.⚾

💙Oh? What is it babe? It better be important I'm about to go on stage.💙

                            ⚾Geez, well. I was gonna tell yer blueberry headed a*s that I'm breaking up with you. You never talk to me anymore and your always mad at me for literally doing nothing to you.

                  You have been blocked.

I throw my stupid phone the back of the car, not caring if it's broken to prices or completely in tact, all I know is I got that stupid whore off my back.

Maybe I'm being harsh, but still.

I hear the snap of the car opening to see Hiro holding two things of ice cream, one chocolate and one vanilla, a smile on his cute tan face.

"Aye turn that frown upside down, your gonna make your beard fall off"

I roll over in laughter, Hiro ruffling my red dyed hair as he puts the ice cream in my lap, taking a scoop of his into his mouth as he gives me my spoon.

"Thanks Hiro, I owe you one" I start to eat my chocolate ice cream that I've been waiting for this whole time, feeling Hiro stare at me from the corner of his eye.

"Hey, you gotta a little something on your face"

I felt hiro's thumb graze the corner of my mouth, his thumb soft and smooth. The action felt so, nice.

Breaking up with Sayaka was a good choice I now realize.

My face goes ablaze at this, and without thinking of the consequences, I charged forward at him, kissing him on those cute lips of his.

Instead of the rejection I thought I'd get, he pushed me down and forcefully kissed back, only separating to give us both a break to breath.

"You taste like chocolate."

"Hiro, you just killed the mood"

"Don't worry, I'll revive it, sweetie"

A/n

This is a little rushed so I'm sorry about one of it being a little out of place and confusing, but I hope you like it!

Also sorry for making the sayaka kinda mean in this chapter, and Hiro is also kind of our of character.