🏍️𝕀𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕞𝕠𝕟𝕕𝕠- ℍ𝕦𝕘𝕤✋

I got this idea

No spoilers

Fluffy- so f l u f f y, Comedy

Non-despsir AU

Warnings: none

---------------------------------------------------------

-Mondo's POV-

Lately, Taka has been very very clingy.

Not that I mind it! It's actually really cute when he smooshs his cute little face against my chest when he hugs me.

Or when he nuzzles his cheek into my shoulder when he's tired.

Or when he protectively stands in front of me and takes my hand when some punk tries to mess with me, which isn't often but the gesture is so adorable to me.

Ugh, I'm so in love with this boy it's sad.

But what's strange about it is he usually doesn't like to show affection in public- well, manly affection I should specify . We aren't exactly a couple- I don't even think Taka is gay.

But oh boy, I wish we were.

Currently, I was leaving my class with leon to go to lunch. WhIch means the cute moral compass is probably still on hall monitor duty.

As my gay thoughts sink into my mind as I walk my way to the lunch hall, I'm suddenly yAnKed into the boys bathroom, my backpack flying off of me in the process.

"WHAT THE FU-"

"Mondo! Cussing is not welcome in a school enviorement!"

Oh, it's my little sh*t.

"Taka? Why did ya literally grab me into the bathroom?"

There stood the ultimate, leaning against the somewhat dirty bathroom wall, an anxious expression on his face as he plays with the buttons on his uniform.

Ugh, I could just kiss him right here and now.

UGHHH GAY THOUGHTS THIS IS NOT THE TIME.

"Um well, I...I've been having this weird feeling and um...Can I hug you?" He averted his gaze to the bathroom stalls now, moving his pretty hands from the buttons on his shirt to just playing with his own fingers.

Damn, he seems really anxious to hug me?

"Yea, ya don't have to ask Taka.." I lean and and wrap my arms around the slightly shorter ultimate, making sure to get him to where he's comfortable.

This little sh*t better not be able to hear my heartbeat, because then he'd know.

A sigh of relief escaped Taka's mouth and he smooshed his face against my chest, wrapping his long arms around my neck.

If anyone knew I was so soft for him, they'd definitely make fun of me for it. Or get really creepy about it- wait. No, that's just toko.

"You doin alright?" I started to play with taka's hair in-between my fingers, knowing that he likes it when I do that.

"Yeah, I'm okay Mondo. Just...feelings." He nuzzled his face right where my heart was.

Taka, I swear to f*CK if you keep being so cute I will literally start panicking.

"O-oh I see, what kind of feelings??" I let out a nervous laugh before looking down to the boy in my arms to see him looking at me with a lot of intensity.

"Well...these types of feelings!"

Oh.

Oh sh*t.

Without any room to talk, I felt the soft, cute feeling of Taka's lips on mine. The man was going all in and forcefully pushing me to were I can kiss back.

Woah, he's a good kisser.

Wait, I'm not dreaming right? Taka is kissing me right now? Or am I daydreaming again-

He eventually stopped the kissing, backing away looking more anxious then before. He didn't give me any time to think about it and kiss back like I wanted.

"I-Im so sorry! I didn't mean to do that!-"

I took taka by the wrists and flipped taka to where he was pinned against the bathroom wall.

"Don't ya, apologize. I like ya to panic prince." Without hesitation, I kissed him back with just as much force he gave me.

His hands trapped by my wrists, but he kissed back for the dominance I didn't let him get.

Then, as we separated. I heard a loud AhEm noise.

Oh.

Well, Im about to kill a b*tch.

"What?-" I turned my head to see Makoto at the door with my bookbag, terror and embarrassment on his face.

"U-UM...I'll just leave this here..." Naegi left the bag next to the door, running away.

"TOGAMI MY EYES HAVE BEEN CURSED, GIVE ME SOME OF THAT RICH BLEACH YOU USE!"

"NAEGI, I'M NOT GONNA USE MY BLEACH JUST SO YOU CAN USE THEM ON YOUR EYES!"

"BUT THEY WERE MAKING OUT-"

"WELL THEN, TELL THEM NAEGI!"

"DEAR LORD COULD YOU TWO NOT?!"

At this point, me and taka were a laughing mess from the conversation outside of the bathroom.

I gave him another quick peck on the lips, now ignroing the banter outside of the bathroom.