🍊𝕂𝕠𝕞𝕒𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕒-𝕊𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕝𝕪 𝕘𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕨𝕒𝕪🌟

Here have a vent fic because I'm unable to put my feelings in words so why not put it onto my kins- let's hope my BF doesn't see this 🙏
Also The requests are open, I'm kind of bored so feel free to request :)

Modern day AU

Hurt no Comfort(So angst-)

Spoilers: None

Warnings: Self H@rm

---------------------------------------------------------

-Nagito's POV-

It's been exactly Two months since I've seen Hajime in person. He's been really busy with homework and this new job that he got, so of course he wouldn't have time hang out with me anytime soon. Not that he'd want to either.

I sighed, looking outside of the window of my dorm room I shared with Kazuichi. He's always gushing about Sonia so I try to keep a distance so I can focus on My own work.

Not that I'd be able to focus anyways with Hajime on my mind.

Damn, I really need to stop thinking ab-

-Ping!-

As soon as I heard my phone go off, I hurridly checked my inbox of messages to see who texted me.

Oh...

Hajime.

Maybe he finally wanted to-

Hajimeme has sent a TikTok to Hopemaster50000

A small poute formed on my lips as I saw the random Tiktok he sent me.

It's not that I didn't care about it, I just...

I wish we texted just like we used to..

We used to text almost every night. Sending each other weird pictures of our faces and tell each other 'I love you' and stay up till the sun crept through my blinds. And the next day, I'd see him. We'd walk together around the neighborhood and kiss and hug and...

Who am I kidding?(LETS NOT GET OVERZELOUS HERE-) Why would scum like me deserve to be with such an amazing person like him...

He probably doesn't wanna do any thing like that anymore...

Or maybe he doesn't love me anymo-

"hey! Komaeda!" My trance was soon snapped out of once I heard Kazuichi calling for me. He entered our shared room, frantically holding up tons of homework.

"Um...Souda- what.."

"DUDE! you gotta help me out here! I don't understand any of the Geography homework and your my only hope because Gundham just shut the door in my face!" the bubble gum haired twink then set the homework on my desk, shuffling my phone off once it was placed.

"Um...okay? I'll try my best! But I probably won't get through it all" I was his only hope at the moment, how could I decline?

"Really? Thanks man!"

I'll...have to text him later if he's free then..

-Timeskip to Nighttime-

After a few hours of doing both me and Souda's homework, I checked my phone to see it was only around 11 PM, meaning Hajime Is probably off work.

Maybe he'll wanna hang out tomorrow?

That's...foolish of me to think. I always try to make plans and he just changed them last minute anyways.

I shook off those thoughts anyways and laid down on my bed, hearing the distant snores of Souda from above me since he has the top bunk.

Hajibae 💗🥰
----------------------------------------

Uh hey Hajime- I was wondering if you were busy this weekend?- if so that's fine!

Um.

Hmm? Are you alright??

Uh, I have a meeting to go to tomorrow.

Oh, I'm sorry for asking then.

Eh, just go to sleep.

Um...But I wanted to talk to you.

Hm, well Chiaki says hi.

What?

Lol I don't see what's so confusing about that.

I'm confused about the chiaki part? Is she with you?

Lol.

---------------------------------------------------------

I felt tears slowly drip down my pale face.

Why is everything suddenly so different? Maybe I just don't have the whole story here...maybe I'm just assuming.

But it hurts, I want what we used to have.

But it's all my fault isn't it? Who would wanna be around scum like me anyways. A needy whore...

Without thinking about it, I got up from my place on the bed and hurried into the bathroom.

-MASSIVE TW HERE, DESCRIPTIVE SELF H@RM AHEAD-

I picked up my rusty old friend and hastily locked the bathroom door, making sure no one was awake before sliding down the door and taking off my pajama pants.

The rusty metal glided against my previously damaged skin, wet tears streaming down my face at a faster rate as the blood dropped from my thighs to the bathroom floor.

I shakily dropped the price of metal, before curling up into a ball and waiting for the bleeding to stop.

My breathing only quickened as my thoughts began to overlap.

He's gonna be so mad at you for this

What if you just don't tell him? He probably is to busy anyways

You can handle this yourself

Don't be a needy little whore.

After a solid thirty minutes, I let the pain sink in as the bleeding stopped. I quickly got a black towel and cleaned the pool of blood on the bathroom floor.

I quickly pulled my pants up, putting the only thing keeping me stable back into the compartment I always put it in.

-SH ENDS HERE-

I grabbed a stuffed animal Hajime gave me a few months ago, laying back down on my bed while grabbing my phone and headphones as well.

I quickly went onto my spotify playlist, clicking a song Hajime sang with his old band a few years ago.

The song was always soothing to me, since it always have me hope and made me feel like he was right here with me.

I quickly put on 'hope Is so far away' by eyeshine, listening to the lyrics as more and more tears flew down my face, imagining hajime was here with me.

I slapped hand over my mouth after I realized my crying was starting to get kinda loud, so I snuggled my face into the plushie, hoping things will get better.