🍀𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 -𝕂𝕠𝕞𝕒𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕒🍊

So I got this idea because I was making a Komahina drawing similar to these two songs in my Komahina playlist (I have ship playlists I-). So it's kind of a song fic?

(I put the song above)

Also I'll get to the yasuleon request soon and the tokomaru oneshot as well!

Angsty angst

Spoilers for SDR2

Warnings: Gore, Sad boi stuff, suicide

---------------------------------------------------------

-Nagito's POV-

I only live as a stepping stone, correct? I live to serve others, not myself.

So why.

Why did it come to this...

-Flashback-

"Hey hajime, I don't know if this is the time but..."

What...what are you doing chiaki..I..

"yeah what's up chiaki?"

I stood there hidden behind his door, a letter in my hands. A letter that would reveal my feelings for you..

So what is she..

"I...I like you hajime...a lot..."

Oh...

So that's what she's doing here...

"W-woah! That was unexpected...but...I return the feelings, chiaki"

I watched him hug her...like the way I wish he hugged me.

But of course, I scared him away.

I should just focus on finding the traitor anyways...not that my own feelings matter...

The only thing that could be heard were the sound of the new couple chattering and my tears dropping down onto the ground as I walked by to my cottage

-Flashback over-

'why would he ever kiss her..?'

I shakily set down the Computer inside of the Monokuma factory. I knew the others would be here any minute. So I had to act fast...

But he's all I've got on my mind...

Sh*t.

Stop it, nagito. That doesn't matter. We're all remanants of despair, this needs to be done...

'I'm not even half as pretty...'

I hurridly ran to the  warehouse, disgust for myself overtaking my mind rather then the thoughts of hajime and Chiaki. I didn't have time for love anyways.

I set up the Monokuma plushie, the knives and such before taking off my jacket and setting it on the ground. I really didn't want it getting dirty with my blood for some reason..

Or is that just an excuse...

'I give him my sweater...
     ....it's just polyester...'

Who am I kidding? He doesn't care about me anyways...what's the point in my leaving this here for him..?

Maybe to just show him I cared..

I knew they were coming soon, So of course I got to work. I quickly laid down on the cold ground of the warehouse. I couldn't help but shiver a bit. Especially with my jacket off.