💖𝕊𝕠𝕦𝕕𝕒𝕞-𝕄𝕪 𝕤𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕜💖

Requested by nunyabeeswax123

Fluff

No spoilers

Warnings: None!
---------------------------------------------------------

-Kazuichi's POV-

Knock knock

I exited my bathroom with only a towel around my waist. Who could possibly be at me door at this time of the night? The nighttime announcement had already come on and I didn't feel like talking to anyone.

I stridded over to my door, opening it only to see a certain breeder at my door, drenched from the ongoing rain that harshly beated down on the ground.

Well, thats odd. I thought the bastard hated me. Why would he be here? He's usually around sonia.

"What do you want?"  My tone was overall angry, I really didn't wanna talk to anyone. Considering I just got rejected by Sonia.

"Um...Kazuichi. I really need to talk to you.."

My eyes widen in Surprise. Gundham always used his 'godly iM noT a humAn I'm a iCy thinGy' voice. So if he's not using it, I know something is up.

My face softened a bit as I move aside from the door a little to allow him in.

"Um...okay? Hamster-chan are you okay?"

He scoffed as he allowed himself to come into my cottage, seating himself on the edge of my bed. 

"I'm alright, I just need to get something off my chest"

I nodded and quickly went twoards my closet. "Let me get dressed first and then we can talk, okay?"

He gave me a quirk nod, vorrsing his arms and legs as he averted his gaze to my bookshelf.

As I started to put on my nightime clothes, I got to thinking. What in the mother of coca cola did gundham want to come to me for anything? Maybe he's high.

Once I put my nighttime clothes on. I walked back to the breeder and sat myself across from him.

"So, mind telling me whats up man?" I put my chin in my hands, impatiently waiting for a response.

"U-um yes...well...I was wondering if I could um..rather show you my problem..." Gundham started to get fidgety, his hands messing with the sheets and his face flushing a cute pink.

What the hell? Gundham is acting hella strange. I don't like it. He's usually this confident guy...is he showing me his soft side?

"Um...okay?" He start shuffling twoards me. I could practically feel his nervousness as he put his bandaged hand onto my thigh.

Oh.

That felt nice.

Unexpectantly, he leaned in to where both our noses were touching. I could see the faint smirk on his lips.

Okay, now I'm really contemplating my sexuality.

"H-hey man that's kinda gay-"

Before I could finish my sentence, he silenced me with a kiss.

His cold lips smashed into my warm ones, as he started to lean over me. He pushed me down onto my bed and put his hands onto my shoulders.

I responded by kissing back, I mean this isn't gay- right? Sh*t I forgot my socks-

We both separated for air after kissing for a little while.

"Um...so I kinda like you..." He started to get shy, forgetting the position we were in.

"WhaT? MAN I THOUGHT YOU LIKED SONIA-"

"T-That was a act! Sonia only l-liked me for my knowledge...I truly like you...kazuichi..." He averted his gaze back to me.

"Will you go out with me, mortal?"

I had to think about that one, but you know what? F*CK it.

"I mean, sure! I actually kind of like you to. Plus your really cute when your shy~" I teasingly put my hand on his chin so he faces me.

He smirked at me and ducked down so we could make out again.

Oh thank God the cottages were sound proof.

After we separated, gundham decided to lie down on my bed, taking off his coat and laying it on the floor.

"Mind if I sleep here?"

"Not at all!"

I laid down next to him, giving him a smile, turning off the lamp light, and cuddling under the covers.

"Hey gundy?"

"Hmph....what?"

"Do you think theres sharks near this island?"

"Heh...the only shark I know is my shark...that goes by the name Kazuichi"

"Oh shut up!"