🃏ℂ𝕖𝕝𝕖𝕤𝕘𝕚𝕣𝕚-𝕆𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕜𝕖𝕕🕵️‍♀️

LoVe mE soMe celesgIri- I might even make a tokomaru chapter next-

Non-despsir au

Fluffy fluff

Warnings: None!

No spoilers

---------------------------------------------------------

A/n: I'm really happy right now so time to write some fluff

-Celeste's POV-

"Darling! Your gorgeous wife is home!" I happily stepped inside of the place I call home with my equally as gorgeous, or eve more gorgeous wife, Kyoko.

I've been gone at my gambling spot for awhile, more so for fun then the money at this point. So I haven't seen The majestic girl in about two days.

I've been cuddle deprived, I'd what I'm trying to say.

"Hellooo? Kyoko?" I peeped my head through the door that leads to her detective work office. She didn't even realize I was home.

I stride up behind the focused detective and give her a little hug from behind. She jerked up a little from her slumped over position and silently sighed, turned her swirly chair around to meet my gaze.

"Oh, hello Cel. It's been awhile..." The sleepy detective wrapped her arms around my torso, pulling me in to have a long, loving hug before I drag her to bed so we can cuddle.

"Helllooo lovely! I can tell you haven't moved from this desk since I last left, so I'm gonna make us cuddle all night and most of tomorrow." I separated from the short hug, looking her in the face. She looked slightly relieved. The lavender hairs beauty then turned herself back around, putting files and other cases back into her drawers. A little yawn escaping her.

Freaking cute-

When I knew she was finished putting her things away, I took her hand and spun her around before pushing her onto our bed. "Celeste shouldn't we change?"

I gave the girl a passionate smile. I couldn't help but look her over, she really was gorgeous. "It's fine love, just take off your shirt and pants. It's not like we haven't seen each other almost makes before" I giggle at the faint blush on her cheeks as I begin to take off my Lolita outfit.

Once we're both ready, I take my place on my side of the bed, pulling myself into kyoko's chest, nuzzling her a bit before looking up to make sure she's comfortable.

"Goodnight my gorgeous, I love you" a short yet sweet kiss was shared between us, as we quickly made ourselves become a little closer.

"Mmm...love you too biddie gf..." I let a low chuckle leave me once more, before all I could hear was the steady beat of my wife's heart.

I'm so lucky...to have such a beautiful wife...