Those Four Words..

"Stop squirming!"  I huffed, trying my best not to burn Nichole's ear with the curling iron.  I grabbed another strand of her long, jet black hair, and twirled it around the hot tool.  

She closed her eyes tightly, clenching on to the wooden arms rests of the chair.  "I can't help it!"  She screeched, "I hate hot things near my face!"  

After letting the curl fall to her shoulders, I grabbed the hairspray and vigerously sprayed her whole head.  When she was done coughing, she finally opened her eyes and smiled at her reflection.  She shook her head, allowing the curls to fall in their proper place and met my eyes with hers through the mirror.  "Thanks."

I shrugged my shoulders and pulled the plug out from the socket.  "Anytime."  I plopped down onto my bed and slipped on my high black wedges.  After getting ditched yet again by Niall tonight, due to his "I have to work on the songs for the next album with Demi" line, I decided to take up Eleanor's offer and head up to Foxy Rum, he hottest club in NYC... or so they say.

It's Niall's loss, really.  If he saw me in what i decided on wearing for tonight, he would go ape.  I checked myself out in the mirror as I sly smile spread across my lips.  I've been saving this outfit for a night of clubbing ever since I turned 17.  It was perfect.

(http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=66644531)  <- outfit.

"I don't think you understand how pumped I am to have a girls night out," Nichole began, sliding her silver skulls bracelets on her wrist.  "I mean I love Harry and all, but he's sometimes a pain in the ass." 

I laughed and turned towards her.  "How so?" 

She rolled her eyes and sat down next to me.  "He's always naked." 

"Always?"

"Al-ways."  She cringed, "even when my parents came to my flat to meet him, he introduced himself... naked."

I gasped as I quickly slapped my hand over my mouth, trying my best not to roar in fits of laughter.  "Oh my god.."

She smirked and jumped to her feet.  "I mean who does that!" 

Bing. 

NiallatingMyHeart: Have you talked to Harry lately? 

I squinted my eyes at my phone screen, confused at his random question.  I hadn't talked to Harry ever since I asked for him to lend me one of his rubbers.  

... no.. why? 

"What time is Eleanor coming here?"  Nichole asked.

I turned my attention towards the digital clock that was placed above the television that read "8:08 pm"  "In about 7 minutes or so."  

Eleanor was going to pick us up from our hotel room and drive us to the club, due to the fact that Nichole and I were both without a license. 

Bing.

NiallatingMyHeart: Him and I got into a fight earlier today.. he's pretty angry at me.  Don't take anything he says about me seriously, ok?  He's lying.  

Before I could respond, he texted me again. 

NiallatingMyHeart: Better yet, don't even talk to him.. ignore him.  Have fun tonight, Princess. Love you xoxo

 Harry and Niall were fighting?  About what?  As I was about to reply, Nichole screamed.  

"Oh no you don't"  She snatched my phone from my hands and threw it into the dresser drawer.