The Irish Are Smart Lads...

"No, no, no!"  I huffed, grabbing the scissors out of Niall's grasp. One of the things in Tessi's "Before I Die Journal," was take a hairstyling class.  I turned towards the manic-an that Niall had absolutely destroyed and let out a slight giggle.  It was completely bald on the top of the head with little blonde hairs poking out on the sides.

Niall bit his lip and tugged on one of the strands.  "It doesn't look THAT bad."

"Like, how is that even possible?..."  I brought my eyes from his creature back to his, smiling.  

He crinkled his nose and pointed to my manic-an.  "We all can't be as perfect as you, Sherr."  I turned back to mine and examined my work.  I had a brunette manic-an that I had given layers and side bangs too.. it actually looked pretty good.  

I curtsied and battered my eyelashes.  "Oh, shucks, Nialler."  He laughed and shook his head.  "How are you doing over there Tes-"  My eyes widened as I saw her creation.  It. was. a. disaster.  She somehow had managed to get her tiny little hands on hair dye, resulting in the manic-an to have pink, green, and blue streaks.  The hair was cut super short, both sides uneven, and a little alfalfa stick up at the top. 

"I don't want to hear it, Niall."  Tessi put her hand up towards him, her and I both knowing that Niall probably had a witty comment to say.

He placed his hands up in defeat and smirked.  "Your work has made me speechless.."  He laughed, "honestly.." 

I nudged his arm playfully and rolled my eyes at him.  Tessi sighed and took off her gloves.  "Sherri why do you have to be amazing at everything?!"  She glared at my work and plopped into the chair.  

I pushed my creation off of the table.  "I am not!"  I took out my phone and clicked the camera app.  "Time for the picture to put in your book."  Tessi got up and picked up my manic-an, placing it next to hers and Nialls.  I tapped a random lady and asked her to take a picture of us and our work.  She agreed and took it.  

"Send it to me, love."  Niall took out his phone and waved it in front of me.  I nodded my head and did as I was told.

If you need a fantastic haircut, call Tessi, Sherri or I!  ;) Xx

I smiled at Niall's tweet and he gave me a slight wink.  I bit my lip and quickly looked away from him, knowing that if I kept staring into his bright, crystal blue eyes, I might faint.  

NO!  SHERRI!  STOP!  You do NOT want on Niall... again.  

"What's next on the list, cutie?"  Niall swooped Tessi up into his arms and kissed her forehead lightly.  

She smiled and opened up her book.  "Um..."  She flipped through the pages to see which one she wanted to do next.  "THIS ONE!"  

Niall squinted his eyes, trying to read her tiny handwriting and laughed.  "Kiss a cute boy?"  

She quickly nodded her head.  "You know, like a cute boy on the street.. on the lips!"  She puckered her lips and turned towards me. 

I looked at her like she had three heads and shook my head.  "You're twelve.. you shouldn't be kissing boys yet... you should be watching spongebob and eating gogurt."  Niall laughed and set Tessi down. 

She stomped her foot and pouted her bottom lip.  "Nichole had her first kiss when she was my age, now it's my turn!"  She clenched onto her book and looked up at me.  "Please, Sherri?"  

No matter what, Tessi was always going to compare herself to Nichole, and there was nothing I could do about that.  I sighed and nodded my head.  "Fine.. just don't tell your brother."