Tree Houses & Sweet Spots...

The pictures had been released. I slammed my phone down back into the so called "hiding spot" Paul had placed it into, and screamed. "ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!" 

Harry came running into the kitchen with wide eyes. "What's wrong?!" He looked around the room searching for an answer and then turned towards me confused. "Sherri?"

I pushed past him and grabbed the TV remote and put on the "GOSSIP HOLLYWOOD" Channel. It was in the middle of the story.

"Niall Horan and Sherri Payne, Liam Payne's younger cousin, were seen together this morning, fast asleep on the beach!" The blonde haired, fake boobie talk show host explained. "Sources tell us that these two young teenagers have been seen around town with a young girl doing random activities, laughing and joking around with one another." A picture of Niall, Tessi, and I at the park popped up onto the screen. Us three were sitting on the park bench staring in one direction.. that was probably when we all spotted mini Zayn.

I saw Harry sit down on the couch from the corner of my eye and raise an eyebrow at the screen. "What's this?" 

"Sh!" I shoved my hand in his face and glared back towards the telly. 

"Supposedly, these two had a little fling a couple of weeks ago but randomly ended after a series of 'Shiall Hate' was expressed all over twitter." The blonde looked down at her papers, and then began again. "Does this mean that Shiall is back in action?! Stay tuned for the latest update on these two love birds, I'm Tiffany Gold and have a wonderful day, London!" 

Harry grabbed the remote and quickly shut the screen off. My mouth went dry and my eyes didn't leave the telly. "Things could be worse..." 

My eyes widened as I slowly turned my head towards the idiot. "Things.. could be worse?" I began, "Travis thinks I cheated on him, and the whole world thinks I'm sleeping with one of my cousin's best mates! How could things get worse?!" I shot up from the kneeling position I was in and bit my nails nervously. 

He walked over and gently pulled my fingers away from my mouth, looking at me confused. "Travis ended things with you?" I nodded my head. "When?" 

I sighed. "About a minute ago.. he was watching that bimbo." I pointed to the telly and stomped my foot. "I'm so complicated." I threw myself onto the couch face first and moaned into the pillow. "whatshouldido?!"

I heard a slight chuckle escape Harry's lips. "Sorry?" 

I brought my head up and repeated myself. "What do I do!?" 

He walked towards the couch and swooped me up into the bridal position. "I think it's time I show you that surprise..." 

I raised an eyebrow and tilted my head. "Surprise?" 

He rolled his eyes and walked towards the front door, swooping my shoes up with one hand while holding me with the other. "Are you slow?" He began, "The surprise I was going to give you when you caught Nichole and I-" he stopped himself, "you know." 

I winced at the memory of Harry thrusting into Nichole. "Good times..."

He smirked and kissed my forehead lightly. "If it helps, I was thinking of you the whole time." He winked.

I rolled my eyes and laughed. "For what? The whole two minutes?" 

His smile instantly dropped as he stared into my eyes. "You really know how to piss me off, don't you, Princess?" He opened the front door and headed down the stairs, walking to his car. He set me down into the passenger seat and jogged towards the drivers side. "Liam said you'd love this." He started up the car and drove out.