Brilliance of dance...

The boys attacked the brownies, leaving me with only one.  I cleaned the pan and bowl and placed them on the drying rack.  I walked upstairs and glanced into Louis's room, which was a disaster. The Payne's OCD was coming out and I had to clean this house.  I went into the bathroom and grabbed the big laundry basket and picked up all of the clothes on the floor in the boys' rooms.

"This is so gross."  I held my nose, bringing Zayn's underwear to the basket.  After getting all of the smelly ass clothes out of the rooms, I went downstairs to do the laundry.  

"Did you really clean our rooms?"  Louis looked at me as though I had done such a brave thing. 

"You guys are absolute pigs!"  I held in my gag and walked to the laundry room. 

They all laughed and Zayn pointed to me.  "Her inner Liam is showing."  I couldn't help but smile at that comment and rolled my eyes. 

"Shut up."  I yelled from over my shoulder.  I dumped the clothes into the washer machine and poured in the pomegranate-scented detergent.  The room was so muggy, forcing me to put my hair up into a messy bun.  I looked at myself through the hallway mirror and sighed.  I didn't look as sloppy as I thought I did.  My loose tan sweater was falling over my left shoulder, and my white skinny jeans weren't as white as they were when I had first arrived here this morning.  My makeup miraculously stayed on nicely and a little strand of hair fell in front of one of my dark brown eyes. 

"Quit staring at yourself in the mirror like Zayn and bring your cute little bum over here."  I turned to see Niall motioning me over and I did as I was told.   I plopped onto the couch in between Louis and Niall.  Niall wrapped his arm around my shoulder and kissed my forehead lightly.  Liam, who was sitting across from me in the loveseat looked at me and made a funny face, causing me to laugh. 

"So, Sherri, what do you like to do for fun?"  Zayn took a seat next to Liam and looked at me. 

Before I could answer, Liam opened his mouth.  "She's a competitive dancer, and a damn amazing one at that."  My cheeks felt hot and I looked down at my teal painted fingernails. 

"I'm not THAT good."  Liam scoffed and I looked up at him.

"Oh please, she won first place at every competition she has been in, lads."  The guys looked at me in aw and shook me lightly.

"You dance?  What kind?"  Louis turned to me excitedly.

"I've been dancing lyrical since I was 7."  I smiled at the thought of my first dance class and bit my lip.  My mom took me against my will and told me I just had to try one class, and if I didn't like it, I wouldn't have to do it ever again.  I agreed on that deal.  Right when I walked into the class, I felt different.  I danced ever since. 

"I actually have her last dance competition film upstairs in my room."  Liam got up and went to walk out of the room.

"Wait, you didn't come to the last one, you were on tour."  I looked at Liam confused.  He smiled and shook his head.