Out for a stroll...

I woke up to the smell of pasta sauce roaming into my nostrils.  I slowly opened my eyes to see that it was 12:15 pm.  "I slept this late?"  I got up off of the couch, folded the blanket, and headed into the kitchen.

"Good afternoon, Sherr bear."  Liam smiled and stirred the pot that was boiling on the stove. 

"I've never slept in so late!"  I rubbed my eyes and sat in one of the kitchen table chairs. 

Liam laughed and nodded his head.  "You were tired, we had a long car ride here yesterday."  He turned off the stove and pointed to the stairs.  "Why didn't you sleep in your bed last night?  Was I snoring too loud or something?" 

I laughed and shook my head.  "No, I just fell asleep down here accidently."  Lies.  I didn't sleep in my bed because Louis and Harry were too busy rummaging through my things, creeps.  But I wasn't going to tell Liam that, he was already upset with Harry for acting the way he was towards me after he talked to him about the rule.  Whatever.  "I'm going to go wash up, I'll be back."   Liam nodded his head and drew his attention back towards his cooking.

I brushed my teeth, washed my face, and decided to get dressed.  I looked through my drawers and decided on my teal colored strapless summer dress with a brown braided belt around my waist.  I pulled on my white TOMS and completed the look with a thick, silver necklace.  I brushed my hair out and decided to keep it my natural look, wavy, and fixed my eye makeup. 

"SHERRI, FOOD!"  I matched that voice to Niall's and walked out of my room.

"Look at you looking all beautiful."  Zayn looked at me and winked.  I smiled back at him and took the last remaining seat at the table, in between Harry and Louis, of course.  I hesitantly sat down and pulled in my chair. 

"What's with the dress?  Not that I'm complaining, I like seeing your long, sexy legs, but I'm just curious."  Harry rolled his spaghetti onto his fork and waited for my answer.

I shrugged my shoulders and placed my napkin on my lap.  "I figured I'd go for a walk, see what stores there are around here."  I took a sip of my water. 

"By yourself?"  I felt Liam's eyes on me and I slowly looked up at him.

"I have my cell phone..." I dangled my phone in front of my face. 

The boys laughed and shook their heads.  "You're not going alone."  They all said in unison, freaking me out a little.

"I'm not a baby!"  I crossed my arms over my chest and groaned.  "I want to shop, you guys will be bored." 

"How could we be bored watching your pretty self model clothing?"  Louis turned to me and winked, making me roll my eyes.

"Not all of you are going."  Liam's words were dry and informative.

"How about none of you guys come and we call it a day?"  I smiled a corny smile, hoping my cousin would let me win this battle.