Two Week Feelings...

Two weeks.

It's been two whole weeks of being Niall Horan's girlfriend, two whole weeks of being ignored by Harry, two whole weeks of Travis refusing to let me visit Tessi, two weeks of moving back in with the boys, and two whole weeks since I had found out that the boys were going on tour to the US with the one and only, Demi Lovato.

I pushed the hair that had fallen out of my messy bun behind my ear and placed my hands on my hips, sighing in relief at the three huge suitcases I had packed for New York. Yes, I was tagging along with the boys and Demi not because I wanted to, but because I had to.

After I found out that they were going on tour, I immediately thought that, that would be a perfect time to go back home and see my dad for a little while, but everyone else had other plans for me.

"It'll be a fantastic experience, sweetheart." My dad said through the phone.

"You're coming, period." All of the boys (besides Harry) said.

I heard a slight knock on my door. "Come in." I called out, pushing my bags to the corner of my bedroom.

"All packed for tomorrow morning, Princess?" Niall asked, wrapping his arms around the back of my waist.

It was like a routine with him. He'd see me, call my princess, hug me from behind, kiss my neck, compliment me non stop, eat, go to sleep. I felt as though I were in a never ending deja vu.

I nodded my head and got out of his grasp, lifting the covers off of my bed and fluffing my pillows. "what time are we leaving tomorrow anyway?"

He scratched his head and squinted his eyes, trying to remember himself. "6:30, I think."

I groaned at the earliness of this trip and curled up into my bed. "I'm guessing Zayn and I will have to carry you guys into the van tomorrow morning... right?"

He smirked and made his way into my bed, spooning me from behind. "You got that right, love." His fingers lightly traced the back of my neck, doing the same routine they did every night. They'd move my hair aside so his lips would have a clear spot on my neck, right behind the ear.

That used to be my sweet spot, emphasis on the word used. I think that after being kissed there every day for two weeks, it loses it's sweetness.

"Are you excited?" I asked, hoping that he'd answer and move away from my neck.

He bit the spot one last time, probably forming yet another hickey, and replied. "Absolutely," he began, pulling my body closer to his, "I have a surprise for you when we get there..."

I turned my head so my eyes met his, he pecked my nose lightly and winked. "Let me guess.." I sighed turning my head back towards the direction of my wall, "we're going out to eat." I said dryly, not as a question but more as a statement. As much as I love food, Niall and I really should take a break on the dinner dates. That's what we usually did every night, we'd go out to eat, come home, and cuddle.