I am, Princess Sherri...

A/N NOT MY BEST CHAPTER, BUT YEAH... I HAD KIND OF A WRITERS BLOCK! <3 

This time, I didn't go up to Niall's room, tell him I like him, and then kiss him.  No, I was done.  Liam was right, if the rule hadn't been broken, Harry wouldn't have hated me, Niall wouldn't have been upset, and Louis wouldn't have been hurt. 

"I'll go talk to him."  Zayn sprung up from the counter and jogged up the stairs.  Liam and Harry grabbed sponges and helped me clean up the blood puddle in the kitchen.

"How are you doing, BooBear?"  Harry screamed to Louis, who was watching some telly on the couch.

"I'd feel better if you came over here and kissed it." 

Harry shook his head and laughed.  "Coming!"  He jogged to Louis and kissed his forehead.

"Aw, Hazza, I love you!"  Louis screamed, pretending to cry tears of happiness.

"And you two wonder why people think you guys are actually dating."  Liam smiled and grabbed the red substance filled sponges and washed them in the sink.  I got up from off of the now sparkling tiled floor and sprinted to the sink, pushing Liam out of the way.  "I'm surprised you actually helped clean up, you hate blood."  I scrubbed my hands with the vanilla scented hand soap in hot water.

"You wouldn't think she hated it from how she took care of me."  Louis walked over and wrapped his arm around my shoulders.  "Thank you, Sherr. "

I grabbed the hand towel and dried my hands.  "You would've done the same for me, I'm glad you're okay, babe!"  Louis kissed my forehead and headed upstairs, probably getting ready for bed.

Liam's phone rang from his back pocket and he quickly picked it up.  "Hello?  Hi Uncle Simon.  Yes.  Yes, Louis is fine.  We do?  When?  Tomorrow?  What time?  Okay, We'll see you there.  Bye." 

I pulled myself up onto the kitchen counter and looked at Liam.  "What's tomorrow?" 

He sighed and placed his phone back into his pocket.  "We have an interview tomorrow at noon.  I'll tell the boys upstairs."  He jogged up the steps, leaving Harry and I alone.

"So..." Harry began, "Shiall is over?"

I rolled my eyes and grabbed a water bottle from the fridge.  "You really know how to piss me off." 

He laughed and sat in one of the kitchen chairs.  "It was just a question, sweetheart, nothing more." 

I took a sip and sighed a long, dramatic sigh.  "The rule was a good one." 

"Yeah, I wish you stuck to it when you and Niall were hooking up." 

I gave him a dirty look.  "You hated the rule!"