Shiall Back In Action!?

A/N THIS IS WHAT I CALL A TEASER CHAPTER! ;D 

My eyes widened and I quickly went down on all fours.  I crawled towards my window and poked my head slightly in front of it.  There Harry was, his side pressed against the van, waiting for me to just walk down the fucking stairs and hop into it.  No, not this time.

Nah, I think I'll stay in tonight.

I hesitantly pressed the "send" button and crawled back towards my bed, plopping down onto the fluffy comforter.  I wasn't going to just pretend what I had seen that afternoon never happened.  He lied to me... and I fell for it.

HarryMakesMyHeartPur: Princess, don't be like this.  Please come outside...

My heart was racing and I was so tempted to just run into his arms.. but I couldn't, because I knew that, that wasn't how it should happen.  

No.  Hang out with Nichole or something.  

I scooted back towards the window to see Harry look at his phone.  He threw it into his jean's pocket and kicked the tire.  He Stormed into the van and drove off, leaving me with the satisfaction that I had just given Harry Styles a taste of his own medicine.  

- - 

I woke up to the sound of Paul's laugh, which was a very contagious one.  A smile spread across my lips as I rose from my bed and stretched.  Although yesterday hadn't been the best, I've decided to just go with the flow...

"You're crazy!"  I heard Clodagh scream in hysterics, her laugh just as contagious as her husbands.

"I'm only crazy for YOU-UUUUU"  Paul sung.

Their relationship was one to get jealous of.  They were just so... perfect for each other. 

I brushed my teeth and headed towards the kitchen to see the two giggling and slow dancing.  I didn't want to interupt, so I took a step back.  My foot got caught in the carpet, causing me to flip back and create a huge thump sound that echoed all through the hallway.  "Shit."  I mumbled. 

Paul quickly jogged over and swooped me up into the position Harry used to during the "forgiving game."  He laughed and shook his head at me.  "Are you alright?!"  He set me down onto the living room couch as I rubbed my head.

"You guys should probably get used to me falling, it happens all of the time."  

Clodagh kissed my forehead and sat down next to me.  "You went to bed early last night!"  

I nodded my head in agreement.  I had gone to bed at around 6ish, the exact time the boys signing was.  "Yeah, I was dead."  I looked up at Paul.  "How was the signing?"  

He shook his head and rubbed his face with his masculine hands, sitting down in the chair across from me.  "Harry didn't show up which caused a huge scene with the fans."  He groaned.  "We ended up having to leave and reschedule it for next week."  

I sighed.  "Did Harry tell you why he hadn't gone?"  

He rolled his eyes.  "The lads say he was with Nichole."  He rolled his eyes.  "I don't like him with her." 

"Paul..."  Clodagh huffed.

"It's true, Clodagh, she's not a good influence on him.  For her to have him skip the signing is absolutely ridiculous... almost as ridiculous as him even listening to her in the first place."  He rose up from his chair and nudged his head towards me.  "He needs a girl like Sherr."  He walked into the kitchen and opened up the fridge.

Clodagh laughed and patted my leg lightly.  "He thinks that every guy should have a girl like you.."  She smiled to herself and looked towards his direction.  "He absolutely adores you."