Beaches, Punishment, & Pictures...

Flash. 

Although my eyes were closed, I could still see the quick, strong blinking lights that seemed as though they were hovering over me.  

Flash. Flash. 

"What the?"  My eyes fluttered open but I was quickly blinded by what seemed like a camera light.  I brought my hands to my eyes but felt sand sprinkle onto my cheeks.  Oh my god.  I jerked my body upward and examined my surroundings.  

"Smile for the camera, love!"  I wiped my head towards a man wearing all black with a very expensive looking camera in his hands.  The paparazzi. 

My eyes adjusted to the morning sunlight so I was able to see what the asshole was taking pictures of.  I turned to my left to see Niall fast asleep, one arm under his head while the other was sprawled out next to him, my pillow for the night.

We fell asleep...

at the beach..

cuddling... 

"My boss is going to give me that raise because of you, doll face!"  The man laughed, still clicking away.  I brought my glare to him and quickly rose up from the sand.  

"Get that thing out of my face!  Don't you guys understand what privacy is?!"  I lightly kicked Niall's arm, causing him to squirm.  

"Wha- what's going on?"  He rubbed his eyes and slowly brought his head up towards my direction.             

"Shit, what time is it?"  

"It's time for you two to kiss for the camera!"  The man joked.

Niall's eyes widened, finally comprehending what was going on.  "Sherr, we have to go."  He rose up from the sand and interlocked our fingers.

Shit, Niall.. that's not really helping this situation.

"Aw, you lovebirds!" The flashes kept moving at the same pace as Niall and I were jogging to his car.

He opened the passenger side door for me and shut it quickly behind.  He jogged to the drivers side and started up the car.  "I'm so dead."  I buckled up and placed my face into my hands.  How could I be so irresponsible?!

"It's not our fault, sweetheart, we just fell asleep."  He pulled out of the parking lot and flickered his eyes from the road to me.  I didn't answer, I was too busy looking at my phone which was bombarded with angry and worried text message from everyone. "Sherr?"  

DaddyPaul: Sherri!  Where are you?!  You are in SO MUCH TROUBLE when you get home!

LiamIsMyFavoriteCousin: SHERRI WHERE ARE YOU AND NIALL!!!!

HeMakesMeFeelAmaZayn: Sherri!  Liam, Paul, Clodagh, Harry, Louis, and I have been looking for you and Niall EVERYWHERE!  WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS?!!

HarryMakesMyHeartPur: Princess, you and Niall better be safe, please come home. 

LouisTurnsMyCarrotsOn: Superwoman, I know you hate me right now, but I need to know that you and Niall are alright, PLEASE COME HOME!

"Everyone definitely thinks we're dead."  I sighed and placed my phone back into my pocket.  I pulled down the car mirror and cringed at the sight of my reflection.  "Oh, gross!"  

Niall laughed and shook his head.  "You look sexy as always, love."  He rubbed my leg and smiled. 

I shook my head, allowing all of the sand to come pouring onto my lap.  "Oh yeah, if by sexy you mean utterly repulsive, then you're right, I look so sexy."  I shook my head like a wet dog and felt the sand falling onto my lap.  I turned to Niall and bit my lip softly.  "Let's see how much sand you have up in your fake blonde hair."  I brought my hand towards his head and ruffled my hands through it gently, causing sand to pour onto the wheel and his shirt.