He's Mine...

A/N I HAD PROBABLY ONE OF THE WORST WRITERS BLOCK IN THE HISTORY OF WRITING.. NOT MY BEST CHAPTER WHATSOEVER, BUT I OWE YOU GUYS AN UPDATE! ENJOY <3   

"Who is that?"  Niall turned towards me with wide eyes.  I sighed and crossed my arms over my chest, looking down at the wooden floor that looked incredibly hard enough to give me a concusion if I just happened to "fall."  "Ty."  

I rose my sight up towards Niall, whose hands were curled into tight fists against his sides.  "The one who cheated on you?"  I nodded my head.

 "The one and only."  I flickered my eyes to the window and shrugged.  "This isn't the first time he's come here, just ignore him."  

His eyebrow automatically lifted at my words.  "He's- he's been here before?"  I nodded.  "When?"

"Like, the day before your recent signing."  He was about to open his mouth but then I quickly added.  "But nothing happened, He came over, Harry kicked the crap out of him, Paul threw him out of the complex, Harry kissed me, I kicked him out, I went to sleep."  

I could tell my words were rushing through Niall's head as he tried to grasp an understanding of them.  "Why didn't you tell me?"  

I squinted my eyes at him.  "No one knows other than Paul, Clodagh, Harry and I..not even Liam."  

"RiRi DON'T MAKE ME COME UP THERE."  Ty screamed at the top of his lungs, making the neighbors dog begin to bark in histerics.  

Niall turned towards the window and then back at me.  "RiRi?"  He smirked.

I rolled my eyes and smirked back.  "Nialler isn't any better."  He laughed and popped his head out of the window.  "NIALL GET BACK IN HERE!"  

He turned towards me and shook his head.  "I'm just going to go and kick his ass.. that's all."

I pulled his arm and pushed him onto the ground.  "Niall, please, you can't even hurt a fly."

He pouted and rose up from the ground, bringing his arm up in front of me.  "I've been working out..." He flexed, causing his muscle to grow and his vains to pop out.  Damn... 

My eyes were glued on his biceps which had increased since the last time I had seen them.  "I- Uh."  

He smirked, knowing that I was speechless and brought his arm back to his side.  "See,"  he started walking towards the front door, "told you."  

I sprinted and hopped onto his back, causing him to wobble.  "PLEASE DON'T GO OUT THERE!"  

He found his footing and began to laugh.  "Princess, I'll be right back!"  

He flipped me over, making me land on the sofa and I pouted.  "You have no idea what kind of weapon this psycho has."  I crossed my arms over my chest and groaned.  

Niall laughed and kneeled down in front of me.  "What could he possibly have, love?  A Shot Gun?"  

I shrugged my shoulders.  "I don't know.." 

He brought his fingers under my chin and lifted it up lightly, his blue orbs seeping into my brown ones.  "I'll be fine."  He brought his lips to mine and pressed them together softly.  Relaxation swept my body as our lips molded together.  He licked my bottom lip lightly, begging for entrance.  Allowing him, his tongue danced with mine, causing my heart to flutter.  He slowly pulled away, causing me to groan in frustration.  He laughed, pressing his forhead against mine and smiled.  "We'll continue this after I'm done with Ty."  He winked, pecked my lips one last time, and headed out the door.