I was accused...

When we got home, it was about 5:30 pm and the boys were watching the telly.

"Hey boys."  I waved to them and placed my bags onto the kitchen table.

"BABY!"  Louis leaped off of the couch and into Harry's arms.  Louis whispered something into his ear, making Harry shake his head and roll his eyes.

"Hey beautiful."  Zayn waved from the couch and signaled me to come into the room.  I walked to where the boys were and stood in front of Liam. 

"Yes, Sherri?"  Liam's eyes stayed forward, obviously trying to avoid eye contact with me. 

"Is everything okay?"  Stupid question, Sherri, he obviously saw the tweet.

Liam shrugged his shoulders.  "You tell me." 

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms over my chest.  "I know you saw the tweet, Liam.  How about you ask me about it instead of assuming things?"  This caused Liam to look straight into my eyes.  I took a few steps back. 

"You want to know what I'm assuming right now?  I'm assuming you didn't listen to me about the rule, I'm assuming you just went right behind my back and got with one of my best mates when I told you not to, I'm assuming that although I told Harry I didn't want him flirting with you yesterday, he did it anyway, and I'm assuming that my test on seeing if I could trust you two alone, has failed." 

Liam thought that me, out of everyone, would go behind his back.  He didn't trust me, and that hurt me.  "Harry helped me out of the car and the paparazzi took a picture.  They made up that stupid caption for the publicity and tried to fool people, and their little plan obviously worked!  How about you get your facts straight before you assume things, especially when you're accusing someone who cares so much about you." 

Liam's eyes softened, realizing that he was wrong.  "Sherr... I..."

I lifted my hand up and shook my head.  "Coming here was a bad idea, cousin." 

Niall and Zayn quickly got up at the same time and shook their heads.  "No, no it wasn't!" 

Liam didn't answer, forcing me to believe that he agreed with me.  I sighed and turned to walk away when Harry and Louis came into the tension filled room. 

"What's going on?"  Harry looked at everyone confused. 

"Sherri's thinking about leaving."  Niall came over to me, grabbing onto my wrist lightly.  I shook him off and walked up the stairs.  I heard the boys talking and took a seat on the top step, getting a good hear on their words.

"She can't leave!  She just got here!"  Louis said.

"Liam, why did you have to say that stuff to her?  She's a lovely girl."  Zayn said.