Not So Strong Sherri...

A/N THE LINKS THAT I PUT IN PARENTHESIS CAN'T BE OPENED BY JUST CLICKING ON THEM, YOU HAVE TO WRITE IT IN YOUR TOOLBAR!  THEY ARE REALLY WORTH LOOKING AT AND WILL HELP YOU GET A BETTER PICTURE OF WHAT THE CHARACTERS LOOK LIKE! ;D  

I woke up the next morning with puffy eyes and red cheeks.  I had cried for about two hours last night... not because Harry and I fought, at this point, I wanted nothing to do with him... but because he brought up what I had vented and cried about to him.  I looked at myself in the mirror and sighed.  I wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of seeing me like this.  I hopped into the shower and scrubbed my body as though I were washing away the bad memories and picked out an outfit that always made me feel happy and pretty in.  (http://www.polyvore.com/babysitting/set?id=55111539) I brushed my teeth, placed my hair up into a high ponytail, added my daily make up, and checked my phone for any messages.  I had three. 

Dad: Miss you.  Give me a call when you can, kiddo.  

Nicholebabaaaaaay: Thank you so much!  I SO OWE YOU!  Can you come over at around 2?  <3 

Travis;) : Yes, yes a 897428732784 times yes!  You're the best, beautiful!  Tell me when you're with her and I'll stop by. :) 

I looked at the clock that read 1, and went downstairs.  Liam and Niall were in the kitchen pouring cereal, Zayn was looking into the hallway mirror, of course, fixing his hair, and Louis and Harry were talking on the couch... in hushed whispers.  Just looking at Harry made me sick.  I plopped down into the stool and thought about what I wanted for breakfast.

Liam turned around and smiled.  "Good morning Sherr Bear, I bought you your favorite cereal, captain crunch."  He slid me a bowl filled to the brim and tossed a spoon my way.

"Thanks."  I took a huge spoonful and shoved it into my mouth, causing Niall to laugh.

"You piggy!"  He winked and took a spoonful of his cereal. 

"Morning superwoman!"  I heard Louis scream from behind me.  I turned towards him and waved, keeping my eyes completely off of the twat sitting next to him.  

"LOVE!"  Zayn smiled and jogged towards me.  "I'm starving."  He grabbed my spoon and took a few bites of my captain crunch.  

"Hey!  Get your own, pretty boy."  I grabbed my spoon out of his hands and smirked.  His mouth still filled with cereal, kissed my forehead lightly. 

I felt a slight tug on my elbow and turned towards Liam, who was giving me an "are you alright?" look with his eyes.  I rolled mine and nodded.  

"Morning, Sherri.."  His voice ran through me like a million knives.  There was some sympathy in his words, but I didn't give two shits.  I didn't answer him, I just kept eating my cereal. 

"Sherri...Harry said-"  

"I heard him, Niall."  I glared at him, causing him to put his hands up in the air in defeat.  I picked up my bowl and washed it in the sink. Liam sighed and shook his head.  I didn't know if Harry told him what had happened last night, but I seriously doubt it.  Harry wouldn't ever tell Liam what he had brought up, he wouldn't have either of his balls if he had.  "I'm watching Tessi at two today, so I won't be around this afternoon."  I informed my cousin.  

"You want me to come with you?"  Zayn asked, pouring himself a bowl of captain crunch.

I smiled and shook my head.  I couldn't have Zayn be there when Travis and Tessi talked.  "It's okay, thanks though."  I placed my bowl and spoon on the drying rack and went on the computer that was right next to the couch.  I quietly sat down and logged on to twitter, 700,000 followers... the hell?!  I had a tons of mentions about my dancing and tweets saying how I should compete on Dancing With The Stars.  I laughed to myself and tweeted something.