10. Facts and Tears

"So.....let's put our facts together" Jimin said after a while of crying onto each others' shoulders. 

"Is that necessary now?" Taehyung asked, his voice sounding wet because of the lump present in his throat. "Yeah. Let's do it before we forget stuff" Jimin said and wiped his tears. "Right" Taehyung said and wiped his tears as well. 

"So Jeon Seojoon had two wives, Park Jihyo and Kim Dahyun. Park Jihyo's son, Park Jeongguk, became the King and became Jeon Jeongguk, even though Kim Dahyun's sons were older than him. That was the only thing we came to know in Mexico, right?" Jimin asked. 

"Yeah. And all those rules about the surnames and that Jeon Jeongguk was very young and that he was the twelfth King of the Jeon Dynasty" Taehyung added. 

"Right, so the First and the Second Prince must be Kim Dahyun's sons" Jimin said. "Yeah, Kim Seokjin and Kim Namjoon" Taehyung said. "And the First Prince became the King's Advisor and the Second Prince became the General of the Army" Jimin said. 

"Yeah. And that short, pale man must be the Royal Surgeon. No one else is allowed to treat the King and the Princes' wounds, right?" Taehyung noted. "Right. It makes sense" Jimin said. 

"I think they are close. Like, the King, the Princes, Sir Jung and the Royal Surgeon" Taehyung said. "The First Prince called Jeongguk by his name, remember?" he added. 

"Yeah, but I think something is wrong with the Princes. I felt like they were trying too hard not to glare at each other" Jimin said. "Really? I didn't notice that. I was too busy trying not to cry because of the pain" Taehyung said. 

"What pain?" Jimin asked. "The one from the cuts that Jeongguk made" Taehyung said. Jimin scoffed and raised an eyebrow. "On me?" he asked. "On me" Taehyung said, placing a hand on his arm without looking at it. 

"Shut up. He didn't even cut you. What the hell are you talking about?" Jimin asked. 

"What do you mean he didn't cut me? He gave me as many cuts as he gave you" Taehyung snapped and turned to his side to show his arm to Jimin, only to find a clear skin with not a single trace of a cut on it. The blood was wiped clean too. 

"What the fuck?" he asked, staring at his arm with horrified eyes. 

"What?" Jimin asked, frowning at Taehyung's arms. Now that he thought of it, he did remember seeing the cuts on Taehyung's arms back in the King's tent. 

"What's happening, Jimin? Jeongguk cut me too. I remember the pain very well" Taehyung whispered and looked up to lock his eyes with Jimin's horrified ones. 

"I don't kn-TAE, WHAT THE FUCK?!!" Jimin yelled at Taehyung, who had grabbed the dog bowl and scratched his arm with a sharp corner. 

Taehyung shushed him immediately and clenched his hands into tight fists. His face scrunched up from the pain and he bit his lip harshly to bear it. 

"Tae....." Jimin whispered after a couple of minutes. Taehyung opened his eyes and looked at Jimin, who was staring at Taehyung's arm with an expression that contained both excitement and horror. 

Taehyung looked down at his arm and barely stopped himself from gasping loudly. The cut on his arm was literally closing up right in front of his eyes and the blood just vanished into thin air. 

The cut closed completely in the next few seconds and his arm became clear and woundless. 

He looked up and stared at Jimin excitedly. "What the fuck just happened?" he asked. "Y-Your.....arm....just....healed itself.....?" Jimin asked, still too shocked by what just happened to form proper sentences. 

"Yeahhhhh" Taehyung dragged and leaped forward. He placed his hands on Jimin's shoulders and shook him violently. "I think I know what happened to your gash too" he said excitedly. 

"You.....healed it.....?" Jimin asked, still staring at the place Taehyung had been sitting previously. "Yeahh!!" Taehyung exclaimed. 

"B-But how?" Jimin asked. "How?? I dunno, either. But for some reason, I am able to heal people and that's great, right?? I think it's a gift from Bermuda" Taehyung said and chuckled happily. 

Jimin didn't find that statement weird. After what just happened, there was nothing about Bermuda that he wouldn't believe anymore. 

"What about my gift, then?" he asked. "Let's find out. We'll know what superpower you got soon enough, don't you think?" Taehyung asked. "Right" Jimin said and sighed. Taehyung hummed.

"Heal my arm, then. It hurts" Jimin said. "But how do I do it? I dunno how it works" Taehyung said. "Just try something. It really hurts" Jimin said and let a tear fall out of his eye. 

Taehyung immediately grabbed Jimin's arm and placed his hand on one of the cuts on it, making him hiss loudly from the pain. He took his hand off after a while, but the cut looked fresh without any change. 

"The fuck?" he mumbled and placed his hand on it again and squeezed his eyes shut, praying from the depth of his heart for his hands to heal Jimin's wound. 

He opened his eyes after a while and took his hand off of Jimin's arm, but again, nothing happened. Nothing except making Jimin cry harder. 

As usual, Jimin's tears brought tears to his eyes as well. "How do I do this?" he asked and let a small tear escape his eye. The tear fell right on the wound on Jimin's arm and made him gasp. "It's closing!!" Jimin exclaimed. 

"What??" Taehyung asked and tried to wipe his eyes for a better vision, but Jimin grabbed his arm and stopped him from wiping them. "I think it's your tears that heal people" Jimin whispered. 

"Ohh" Taehyung said and wiped his tears carefully. He put his tear-filled finger on Jimin's wound and miraculously, the cut started closing. 

"TAEHYUUUNNGGGGGG!!!" Jimin yelled and jumped onto Taehyung and crushed him in a tight hug. "Be quiet" the guard outside their cell barked. "Sorry, sorry" Taehyung grunted without looking at him and hugged Jimin back enthusiastically. 

"I am sooooo happy right now that I won't even mind it if Jeongguk beheads me with that ridiculous sword of his" he said. "Oh my god, me toooo!!!!" Jimin dragged. 

"How dare you refer to me by my name?" a familiar cold voice suddenly asked, making them gasp and jump away from each other out of shock and terror. 

"Y-Y-Your M-Majesty!!" Taehyung and Jimin stuttered together and scrambled backwards in their cell once again. 

'Crap! We have the worst luck ever' Jimin thought and looked at Taehyung, who began to tremble at the sight of the guard opening their cell.