31. Euphoria

"Did you enjoy it?" Jeongguk asked as he led Taehyung deeper into the streets of the city, half an hour after the puppet show ended. 

"Toootally. The only puppet show I've ever watched was when I was in middle school, and the puppeteers were pretty clumsy back then. So I didn't like it much. This one was wonderful" Taehyung said. 

"What's that?"

"What's what?" 

"Middle school"

"School!!" Taehyung exclaimed incredulously. "Don't tell me you don't know what a school means" he said. 

"I do. But what is that 'middle' school?" Jeongguk asked. "Ohh. It's a type of education system in our century. Kinda long and hard to explain, but I was around twelve years old when I watched the puppet show" Taehyung said. 

"Ohh"

"Hmm. What's your area of expertise?" Taehyung asked. "You mean in studies or weaponry?" Jeongguk asked. "Weaponry" Taehyung said. 

"Archery" Jeongguk said. "No one can beat me in it. Namjoon hyung and Hoseok hyung excel in swordsmanship" he continued. 

"Oooh, cool. What about Yoongi hyung and Seokjin hyung?" Taehyung asked. "Yoongi hyung is a Surgeon. His father was a Surgeon too. That's his area of expertise. Not weaponry. As for Seokjin hyung, he was pushed more into books than into weapons because of his illness" Jeongguk said. 

"Illness?" 

"He was born with weak lungs. That was what the Physician said. That was why he was in that position yesterday by the time the fight ended. He can't indulge himself in too much of physical activity. That was why I became the King in the first place. It should have been him, but a King cannot be weak. It endangers the Kingdom" Jeongguk explained. 

"Ohh. Then why not Namjoon hyung?" Taehyung asked. "That's another huge explanation" Jeongguk said and proceeded to explain as to why the Late King refused to crown Namjoon as the King. 

"Hmm. But they are fighting even without the Crown" Taehyung said sadly. 

"Yes. We don't know why, though. It just happened out of the blue. We had a discussion about crowning Namjoon hyung as the temporary Crown Prince one night. And then Seokjin hyung stopped talking to Namjoon hyung from the next day. We thought it might have been because of that, but then again, we celebrated Mina Noona's pregnancy after the talk about the crowning and nothing was wrong at that time. The two were still attached at the hip. So something might have happened after that dinner. Something that we missed" Jeongguk said. 

"Hmm.......wait......did you just say 'Mina Noona's pregnancy'???" Taehyung asked. "Yes" Jeongguk said. He gestured towards a huge inn silently and made Taehyung follow him into it. 

"By Mina Noona, you mean Yoongi hyung's wife???" Taehyung asked again. "Yes" Jeongguk said, smiling smugly once he realized what Taehyung was getting worked up about. Taehyung looked as if he was two steps away from discovering a complicated formula. 

"Yoongi hyung's gonna be a father!!!!!" he exclaimed happily. "Yes" Jeongguk said and smiled at him widely before walking into the inn.

"Hey, rabbit" the man at the counter at the entrance of the inn greeted Jeongguk. "Hey, how are you?" Jeongguk asked. "I'm fine. It's been a while since you came. Where are your hyungs? Who is this?" the man asked while Taehyung still tried to figure out what was happening. . 

'Did that man just call him 'rabbit'?? Does he not value his life?? What if Jeongguk suddenly cuts his head off for disrespec- right. We are in disguise. He knows Jeongguk, but he doesn't know who he actually is' Taehyung realized and nodded to himself.