54. The club

"This is Firecannon?" Jeongguk asked, pointing incredulously at Taehyung's motorcycle. 

"It isn't. But I'm gonna call it Firecannon from now on" Taehyung said and put a helmet on Jeongguk's head. 

"What...what is this?!" Jeongguk asked and tried to fight against it, but Taehyung hit the helmet with his knuckles to stop his husband from struggling. 

"It's for protection. If something happens, it will protect your head" Taehyung said and fastened the belt around Jeongguk's chin. 

"But it's suffocating!!" Jeongguk yelled from inside. "Then all you have to do is push this glass upwards" Taehyung said and opened the glass in front of his face. "Better?" he asked. "Hmm" Jeongguk hummed angrily. 

"Really better?" Taehyung asked. "No" Jeongguk grunted. "Awww. Remove it, then. Just this once, okay?" Taehyung said. "Alright" Jeongguk said with a smile and removed his helmet immediately. 

"Where did you say Jimin hyung and Jeongie were going?" he asked as he watched Taehyung put on his own helmet. "A park. It's like a garden of sorts. Except that it won't have as many trees and plants as a typical garden of your century would have" Taehyung explained and got onto his bike. "Get on and hold tight" he said. 

Jeongguk did as told. He still couldn't understand how this weird thing was going to take them to a club, but he had seen many weird things ever since he stepped into the twenty first century. He supposed this was going to be one of them. 

"Jeonggukie, you want me to go really fast like a pro or really slow like a sloth?" Taehyung asked as he revved his bike, making poor Jeongguk flinch at the sudden sound. 

"What's that noise?" Jeongguk asked. "It's the sound of the bike, don't worry. So, fast or slow?" Taehyung asked. "First slow and then let's see" Jeongguk said. 

"Okaiie" Taehyung said and started his bike, going slow at first for Jeongguk's benefit. When he felt Jeongguk's hold around his waist relax, he increased his speed. 

Even though Jeongguk immediately started squeezing the life out of Taehyung's waist out of fear, he soon relaxed and began to enjoy the way the wind hit his face and brushed his baby hair back. 

"Woohohooohoooooooo" he yelled the way Taehyung used to yell on his Firecannon. It was truly a wonderful experience and he suddenly couldn't understand how Taehyung enjoyed a horse ride when this was a lot more faster and a lot more thrilling. 

He reached up and removed the band on his bun, letting his hair fly freely. Taehyung, who noticed what Jeongguk did from his side mirror, bit his lip and let out a low moan to stop his junior from waking up. 

Jeongguk closed his eyes and tilted his head upwards to let the full blow of the wind hit him. 

Taehyung stole another glance at Jeongguk from his side mirror and he couldn't control the groan anymore. Something about the shoulder length hair flying behind his husband along with the expression on his face was doing really weird things to him. 

He simply wanted to go back home and let his husband stamp all over him, but he had promised to take him to a club, so the club it was. 

"Okay, so don't freak out by the volume and the lights and all, okay? Nothing will happen. We'll just get in, have some drinks, dance if possible and then get out, okay?" Taehyung said as he took his helmet off and locked it to the bike. 

"Okay" Jeongguk said and followed Taehyung into the noisy place. Taehyung steered Jeongguk straight to the bar and settled on one of the stools. "Sit down" he said and patted the other stool for Jeongguk.