53. Stubborn

"You call this a dress??" Jeongguk asked, holding the legs of a pair of jeans in each of his hand and moving them apart with a disgusted expression. 

"Yeah. You can't wear hanboks all the time. People are gonna laugh at you" Taehyung said. "I don't care" Jeongguk said and tossed the jeans behind him. 

"But we aren't in Korea, Jeongguk-ah. It is really gonna be weird. You have to cut your hair too. This is ridiculously long" Taehyung said. 

"I AM NOT SHAVING MY HAIR" Jeongguk yelled angrily. 

"People will mock you, Jeonggukie, please understand" Taehyung pleaded. 

"You understand!! Men here are shaving their heads as if they have a disease! I am not gonna do that!!" Jeongguk exclaimed. 

"It's not a disease!! It's just convenient this way. And they aren't shaving it. They are just cutting it short. You remember how my hair was when I first landed in Oryn, right? Maintaining long hair is a hassle, believe me. This is a lot more convenient" Taehyung explained, running his hand through his slightly long hair. 

Jeongguk stayed silent, but Taehyung could see that he was getting angrier by the second, judging by his tightly clenched jaw. 

Taehyung sighed and moved closer to him and placed his hands on his chest. "You don't have to cut it all the way till your scalp. Just till your shoulders. It will look hot, believe me. Please" he said gently. 

Jeongguk closed his eyes and took a deep breath before looking at his husband. "Alright" he said. 

Taehyung smiled widely. "You wanna shower together?" he asked. "Shower?" Jeongguk asked. "It's like taking a bath. But in shower, water falls on top of you from a tap-like thing overhead" Taehyung explained. 

"Tap?" Jeongguk asked again. Taehyung chuckled. "I'll just show you. Take your clothes off and put them in that basket over there and come with me. Thank god my mother didn't have the heart to throw my things away and clean my room" he said while taking his own clothes off. 

Jeongguk did the same and followed his husband into his bathroom. 

"Let's cut your hair first and then we can shower" Taehyung said and turned around to face his husband, who was looking at the things in the bathroom as if they offended him somehow. 

"Jeongguk?" he called out, snapping Jeongguk out of his glare-fight with the things in the bathroom. 

"Yeah?" Jeongguk asked. "Haircut" Taehyung said, holding up a pair of scissors. "Okay" Jeongguk said and turned around so that Taehyung could cut his hair. "Not here" Taehyung said and dragged him to the wash stand. 

"Now you look hot" Taehyung said as he looked at his husband's moderately long hair. "You mean I didn't look hot before?" Jeongguk asked. "That isn't what I said" Taehyung said and smirked as he collected the hair and put it in the dustbin. 

"Alright. Let me show you things" Taehyung said and explained every single thing in the bathroom to his husband. 

It didn't take long for Jeongguk to grasp everything. He was a fast learner and a good adapter after all. 

"You know, couples have sex under shower. It's super sexy" Taehyung said as he soaped himself. "Is it? We have to try it too, then" Jeongguk said and discarded his soap to push Taehyung to the wall. 

"Hey, not now, not now!! My mum won't hesitate to barge into the bathroom and spank my ass if she hears me moan right on the day I returned from the dead" Taehyung said, making Jeongguk chuckle.