50. To the twenty first century!!

"Are you sure? I am sure I can steer the ship myself" Jimin said an hour before their departure. 

"I'm sure, hyung. I am not doubting your powers. I just don't want you to exhaust yourself. The sailors will come with us till Flourish and then we can drop them there and continue our own journey" Jeongguk said. 

"First of all, it's Florida. Not Flourish. Second, what will they do after we drop them in Florida??" Jimin asked. 

"There's another sailors' ship coming along with us, hyung. They will continue their journey in the other ship and leave our ship to us" Jeongguk said. 

"Ohh. Are you sure, though? Are they okay with it?" Jimin asked. "Of course they are, hyung. Their job itself is to sail all over the world. So what if they sidetrack a little on their way? It's their former King's orders. They have to do it" Jeongguk said. 

"Ohh....alright, then. Should we start saying goodbyes?" Jimin asked. "Yeah...let's come back and meet here before heading to the ship" Jeongguk said. "Yeah, okay" Jimin said and left along with Taehyung while Jeongguk took Jeongyeon with him to say goodbye to all of their near and dear ones. 

It was a very tearful encounter for every single one of them. As expected, every single member of the royal family was out in the arena with tears in their eyes. They hugged each other and cried onto each others' shoulders for a while and promised to never forget each other. 

"Oww" Namjoon exclaimed and held his chest when Jeongguk suddenly slapped it as hard as he could. 

"You better name your child Jeongguk or I'm gonna come back and haunt you" Jeongguk warned. 

"Sure, I will, but you didn't have to hit me for that" Namjoon said and gave him a sour look. 

"Of course I did. When will I ever get the chance to hit you again?" Jeongguk asked. Namjoon grinned and rolled his eyes at that and pulled his half brother into his arms. He gestured to the rest to join the hug as well and soon, all of them dogpiled onto Jeongguk. 

"Take care, Jeonggukie. Don't forget us. And don't worry about the Kingdom. We'll take care of it. You lead your life happily. We'll miss you" Hoseok said with his hands on Jeongguk's shoulder. 

Jeongguk hugged him immediately and returned his wishes to him. "I'll miss you too, hyung. You take care too" he said. Hoseok smiled sadly and patted Jeongguk's back. 

Seokjin waited for two more seconds before snatching Jeongguk away from Hoseok. He didn't say anything. He didn't have to. Jeongguk knew just how much his brother was going to miss him just from the tight grip his brother had around him. 

"Don't fight with Namjoon hyung again, hyung. Talk it out before things go down" Jeongguk said. "Shut up, brat" Seokjin said. 

"I'm serious, hyung. I hated it when you two fought" Jeongguk said. "Hmm. I've learnt my lesson, Jeonggukie. Don't worry. I'm not going to bottle things up anymore" Seokjin said. 

"Good. Take care of your health, hyung. I hate it when you fall ill too" Jeongguk said after a while. "I know. I will take care. You take care too" Seokjin said. "Will do, hyung" Jeongguk whispered and let go of Seokjin, only to be snatched away by Yoongi. 

"Try not to die in the ocean, brat" he said. "Yeah, I love you too, hyung" Jeongguk said with a grin and an eye roll. "Yeah, okay, okay, I love you" Yoongi said and pulled him hard into a hug. 

It wasn't everyday that one received hugs from Yoongi. Thus, Jeongguk stayed silent and tried to enjoy the warmth. 

He let go after a while and looked around for his mother. Before he could find her, he noticed Jimin and Taehyung being swept into a hug by Hoseok, Namjoon and Seokjin. Yoongi was walking towards them as well.